Hell has frozen over!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Could it be true? Did SD actually "Red Light" and lose one at "the Park"?

First Obama, now this, how much more can we stand? My faith in the goodness and rightness of the world has been shaken.

Say it ain't so...

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He was, understandably, very disappointed. He was much better afterwards than I expected. I imagine that had something to do with the fact that it wasn't a points race. I have a feeling he would have been way worse off then.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ or there wasn't a puppy or a kitten within kicking distance...

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I'll send him a condolence card tomorrow. Sure wish I could've been there...

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you never red light you must not be trying to cut a light.

Vapor08gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, he red lighted alright... I would say that I have picture evidence, however for the sake of my health I got lucky. The one pic I got was of him leaving and an idiot with a blower was in the way of the red light.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Keplinger.....you better have good news about Vegas after this thread, Slick.Time to get Butch back together.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
He was, understandably, very disappointed. He was much better afterwards than I expected. I imagine that had something to do with the fact that it wasn't a points race. I have a feeling he would have been way worse off then.
Actually it had everything to do with women & children & my father's friends being in the same pit area. Dad frowns on tantrums.

^ or there wasn't a puppy or a kitten within kicking distance...
No....but that funnel that somehow made it out of my trailer went right back into the trailer at about 180 mph.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Borrowed one from Brian (Vapor08GT). It didn't want to cooperate. Rental cars are not legal in SST. Check the rule book. That one is in capital letters at the very beginning of the rules page.

They call that the "SD Rule".

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Borrowed one from Brian (Vapor08GT). It didn't want to cooperate. Rental cars are not legal in SST. Check the rule book. That one is in capital letters at the very beginning of the rules page.

They call that the "SD Rule".

My old man did something close to that once...

Spring break fun ford race, back few years ago. Race car wasn't done so he enters his 2000 gt in pro 5.0 to get the points xD they banned it after that.

SD when is your car going to be done?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back