Here's my ride

3V_V8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's my favorite one:

DSCN0618.jpg

Here's a recent shoot of me, an 03 GT, and a Bullitt - (my friend with the Bullitt took the pics)

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/FL_Bullitt/20070316/

Enjoy![/img]

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pretty nice picture. I like the angle and the reflections. Shoulda taken about 20 of that same shot with different filters. Not that I know squat about photography because I don't. But I do actually know a couple of folks that do.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow thats a great shot of oyur car man. the mroe i see that color the more i want it

3V_V8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawgman said:
Pretty nice picture. I like the angle and the reflections. Shoulda taken about 20 of that same shot with different filters. Not that I know squat about photography because I don't. But I do actually know a couple of folks that do.

Yea I don't know squat about photography either, my buddy took the picture. I'll ask him if can do that next shoot.

3V_V8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
94tbird said:
wow thats a great shot of oyur car man. the mroe i see that color the more i want it

I love the color too, it is a very deep dark blue.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NICE!!!!!!!! shot. Nothing like a GREAT night shot. Great color scheme with car and rims......right on brother

3V_V8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. Maybe soon we will be taking some more, there is quite abit of unique mustangs in the local community and we have cruises all around the area.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back