Hey, vendors, lets see some BLACK FRIDAY specials - Mustang Style

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
OK Vendors, lets get us car guys some "Black Friday" specials going on, why should all the women have all the fun waking up at 2am to go shop out in the freezing weather and wait in horrendous lines for hours on end for an item they only have one of or none at all. Let them go freeze their behinds off while us hunter and gatherers shop (insert Tim Allen grunt here) for parts from the convienence of the keyboard in a toasty warm house with our favorite beverage and our hot young mistress (kidding on the hot young mistress honey, love you!)

MSgt46270

Reaction score
UPDATE: The Black Friday Price is now on my web site so that you don't have to wait for Friday to order the upper or lower grilles.

I hear you and I'll be the first to support the site and it's members with this.

Well, I crunch some numbers and I should be able to give a discount on the Ford 2005-2009 Mustang GT/CS Hidden Fog Black Billet Grille that retails for $179.95. The price will also still have free shipping.
I will change the price on the web site just before Friday to $166 and that price will only be for the one day(Black Friday).

Ed

DSC08861.jpg

PhantomFog_2.jpg

FogDeleteGrille.jpg

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I hear you and I'll be the first to support the site and it's members with this.

Well, I crunch some numbers and I should be able to give a discount on the Ford 2005-2009 Mustang GT/CS Hidden Fog Black Billet Grille that retails for $179.95. The price will also still have free shipping.
I will change the price on the web site just before Friday to $166 and that price will only be for the one day(Black Friday).

Ed

DSC08861.jpg

PhantomFog_2.jpg
Does that grill have a matching lower ?

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, Im in on this, post up some ideas what parts?

Ford-Steeda-JLT-UPR-Race Stars-Metco-Fore-Raptor shift Lights-Kooks

MSgt46270

Reaction score

Ed

DSC08861.jpg

PhantomFog_2.jpg

Does that grill have a matching lower ?

Yes it does. What good is the upper grille if you don't have the lower grille to match. LOL

I crunched some numbers again and my retail for the lower grille is $79.95, for black Friday the price will be dropped to $64.95.

I will up date my site for black Friday.

I just got one for myself also, but haven't installed it yet.

DSC08279.jpg

DSC08277.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back