Hit again!

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to see your up and rolling again.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Looking good man. Just picked mine up on Tuesday night. Shop owner was joking about how every one of his guys kept asking him if they could "make a run down to the gas station in it" and wanting to see what was under the hood lol.
Thanks man. The body shop manager said the techs were asking the same thing about my car. I specifically told them no joy rides and they didn't drive it anywhere thankfully. Glad you got your ride back and it's looking good.
Car looks great Chris. Glad you got her back so quickly.

But that pic made me have to ...

burrowing-owl-head-turn.jpg

:lol: :poke2: :poke: :kidding:
Thanks, Chip. I don't know what's up with the picture...stupid tapatalk. Lol

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had a 17 yr old young lady back out of a parking spot and hit me while I as rolling by at about 10 miles an hour. My car was my '06 and she was in an '07 GT, she had car full of her friends, first and only wreck my car had ever been in. had to replace the door and paint. Instead of a new door good old farmers would only pay for a used door.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Had a 17 yr old young lady back out of a parking spot and hit me while I as rolling by at about 10 miles an hour. My car was my '06 and she was in an '07 GT, she had car full of her friends, first and only wreck my car had ever been in. had to replace the door and paint. Instead of a new door good old farmers would only pay for a used door.
That sucks but a used door is always better than aftermarket IMO. The other time my car was hit was similar to you just way worse. I was t boned by a 17 year old girl texting and driving in an 05 v6 Mustang. It totalled hers and my entire left side had to be replaced along with some front suspension parts.
647310283ba100220ddf006c893873ae.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back