Hit again!

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
This time it was an 84 year old man turning into me while leaving work. Luckily it was a low impact collision at 2 mph so it's just cosmetic. The preliminary estimate is $2100 to repair the quarter panel. They want to repair it because it's been replaced before but said it might have to be replaced. Makes me sick!
830f20b817a52b508a35111446c4b489.jpg
613e5fff090ae2fb15ae7e02bfaed7fb.jpg

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man you're snake bit with that car. Sorry to see that damage and I hope you get it fixed to your satisfaction.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
It's bad, but it could have been worse. I had damage in a similar spot, while I was parked and not with my car. At least you have his info and can get his insurance to cover it, instead of paying out of pocket...

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man you're snake bit with that car.

This was my exact first thought!

Man Chris, so sorry to hear this. I was snakbit with a Ford probe GT several years ago. I think that car was involved in three fender benders in less than two years. Hope you get her fixed up right. I have always been impressed with how well you take care of her, especially considering the fact that it's black.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
This was my exact first thought!

Man Chris, so sorry to hear this. I was snakbit with a Ford probe GT several years ago. I think that car was involved in three fender benders in less than two years. Hope you get her fixed up right. I have always been impressed with how well you take care of her, especially considering the fact that it's black.
Thanks, Chip. I definitely wish this car would quit getting hit. I really do feel like the car is snake bit. I'm still gonna keep it clean though. Lol
El Sucko!!! and my worst nightmare.

Dang, bad luck.
Truth.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Dont feel bad. My car had been fixed for a month and then tnite, I hit a deer. FML!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back