Honest reviews of On3

Travis Johnson

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I’m looking for feedback on the 2011-2014 Twin Turbo On3 Performance Kit, I wanted to know is buying On3 worth it? I’ve heard a lot of issues in regards to it from previous years but I’ve also heard the piping and fitment with its components now have been very good quality despite the more lower price compared to other aftermarket kits. Has anyone used the twin turbo on their cars and what was their experience like?

Reaction score
I love my On3 kit that's been on my 2006 for about 2 years now. No fitment issues at all. Just don't tighten anything up until all the pipes are installed and you're golden. 440rhwp on 6lbs of boost.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love my On3 kit that's been on my 2006 for about 2 years now. No fitment issues at all. Just don't tighten anything up until all the pipes are installed and you're golden. 440rhwp on 6lbs of boost.
The coyote kit is much different than the 3V kit.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had one of the first kits that were out and it was a nightmare; they have done revisions since then and supposedly worked the bugs out; relocating the fuse box was a PITA and there is no room to work once the kit is installed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back