Hot Rods and coilovers done!

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Well...I got rid of a bunch of shit and turned around and bought some new shit!

I still have alot of loose ends to tie up but it is running and driving. Lito's base tune got it fired right up and idling first turn of the key. And he has also been very patient and helpful with my lack of knowledge datalogging. Great guy.

I went with the BC coilovers as I was looking for srtictly looks. Rides very stiff right now and is a little too low but I like it overall. The cams won't make up the power I lost taking the S/C off but they definately sound great.

Was trying to trade or sell my wheels/tires but I'm kinda diggin the look now.

Anyway..... I'll get some pics up when it is all cleaned up but here is a short video for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_bx5Fe0GA

Prob. a better way to put videos up but I'm an idiot so you get a link. If someone wants to "fix" it then that would be great.

SickGT

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that sounds awesome! I wanna do cams so bad when I hear clips like that. Killer looking car too!

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I'm gonna be doing some datalogging for Lito tomorrow. What's your idle set at?
Thanks Ryan

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Lawdy!!!!! That sounds Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!! I think I'm going about my exhaust endeavor completely snafu'd!!!! I shoulda went longtubes straight up. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like the sound of exhaust headed out of longtubes.

Nice work Faron!

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
If Lito has cracked the nut on cams tunes I'd be interested. I have surge and idle issues at lights if my AC is on. And the current tune i am running doesn't feel as strong as my other tune, but it keeps my car running. This is after 9 tunes from 2 different shops, please let me know if you experience any similar issues

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Lawdy!!!!! That sounds Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!! I think I'm going about my exhaust endeavor completely snafu'd!!!! I shoulda went longtubes straight up. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING like the sound of exhaust headed out of longtubes.

Nice work Faron!

Definately easy on the ears.

Thanks again for the help Darren. It's much easier to jump right in after getting the low down from someone who has done it. Couldn't get any of my lazy ass friends to come help so I installed them solo and didn't use a wedge or garden hose. Piece of cake really.

Now if my hood ever shows up I can enjoy it a little more.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Definately easy on the ears.

Thanks again for the help Darren. It's much easier to jump right in after getting the low down from someone who has done it. Couldn't get any of my lazy ass friends to come help so I installed them solo and didn't use a wedge or garden hose. Piece of cake really.

Now if my hood ever shows up I can enjoy it a little more.

Can you post some pics. I'm on the ship and cant watch videos, but would love to see what the coil overs look like.

- Jesse

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
If Lito has cracked the nut on cams tunes I'd be interested. I have surge and idle issues at lights if my AC is on. And the current tune i am running doesn't feel as strong as my other tune, but it keeps my car running. This is after 9 tunes from 2 different shops, please let me know if you experience any similar issues

There's a lot of guys who have...chris roses tune was great on my NA car. Chris Jones did good things on my SC stock motor and Kaleb at Fastlane did good work on my built motor SC car. Gotta get the fuel pump fixed and take it over to him again though. And chris jones will give it a go when I move back to Fla

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

I had same problem with my Dyno tune till I had Mike Wilson send me a couple revisions and it got much better.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Love that sound. Headers go on tomorrow. Gears are next. Then the cams. Cant wait!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back