Houston Raceway Park, Friday 8 October

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm headed out this evening to see if I can get a new PB before the new combo goes in. Weather should be really nice tonight.

Anyone else going?

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill see if I can make it... not likely, but Ill hope a few things fall my way and get some runs. I havent gotten to the track much this year.
Need some 'therapy' :)

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Come on out. I know it's a pretty good drive for you though.

I've decided that I'm not putting regular tires back on the car again. Problem is that the M&Hs are almost ready to be changed out. Inspection place won't inspect the damn car with my wore down DRs on. Asshats... I tried the "those are DOT drag radials, they are supposed to look like that" haha. That didn't work, obviously.

I don't feel like buying two rears just to get inspected.

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
I would, but the wife wants to go to either Wild West or Red River or another country bar/club to celebrate her 21st...

8306gt

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to go but unfortunately I haven't repaired my transmission yet so I am still without 3rd gear and so all I would be doing is watching. I am however planning to have it done by next weekend and if so I will be there Sunday afternoon to see how long it takes to get kicked out for running quicker than 11.50's.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck it then. Sunday.....2-8pm. Same format. I can't get all the shit done today that I need to get done. I'm going Sunday for sure. See what the car runs N/A with these silly 3.31 gears and a 28" tire. :LMAO:

Turbolvr321

Reaction score
Seeing as I'm not a "track regular" we need to try to set up a date for all of us to meet there...

Sunday I will be in Dallas watching the Cowboys play the Titans...

Fuck I want to go to the track.

Last edited:

luckyone

Reaction score
I could be down for some Sunday fun. Today is my daughters birthday, we are going shopping.:partyguy:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing as I'm not a "track regular" we need to try to set up a date for all of us to meet there...

Sunday I will be in Dallas watching the Cowboys play the Titans...

Fuck I want to go to the track.

You're going to pass up a day at the track for a fuckin' Cowboys game? Dude....you need serious professional help.....and a swift kick in the ass.

:asshat:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
You're going to pass up a day at the track for a fuckin' Cowboys game? Dude....you need serious professional help.....and a swift kick in the ass.

:asshat:
No shit ! I can go to any event at our suit at the stadium and I will race 1st any day !

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I was suppose to be there Sunday though the damn 11 is in the shop already due to a noise coming from the rear. Hoping it's a quick fix however at first they advised they couldn't see it until Tuesday morning.

How were the runs?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back