Howdy From College Station

Delicious W

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been a member on here for a while but really haven't been active and I think I should be a bit more involved. So anyways I'm a freshman at Texas A&M from Houston. I've been driving a 2008 mustang gt since May 2009. I got it used already kinda tricked out so since then I've trying to give it some go for all the show. Unfortunately I have the bug now and every time I have a good chunk of money a large portion goes to the car :/ :argh:. But im still new to the whole working on cars thing and have a lot to learn, so its good to be on a forum with a bunch of right thinkin' people!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been a member on here for a while but really haven't been active and I think I should be a bit more involved. So anyways I'm a freshman at Texas A&M from Houston. I've been driving a 2008 mustang gt since May 2009. I got it used already kinda tricked out so since then I've trying to give it some go for all the show. Unfortunately I have the bug now and every time I have a good chunk of money a large portion goes to the car :/ :argh:. But im still new to the whole working on cars thing and have a lot to learn, so its good to be on a forum with a bunch of right thinkin' people!

Welcome!! btw, have you seen a guy with a white new edge mustang with a huge ass boss decal on it? Guy's name is Derek, he's a buddy of mine over at College Station.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score

lol finialy you post some thing it took you long enough and you got a lot of go to get befor it matches up with your show

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Howdy,

Texas Aggie class of 06 here. Enjoy the site. There's a lot to learn! I might actually be headed up there this weekend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back