I'll just leave this here.......

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

The owner comes out and shakes my hand and says I've wanted this car to go to a good person that would take care of it and I think you're the man.
Give me $5000 and your car and we'll call it done.

It's getting a good washing in the morning though.:waytogo:

Darren,

Nice going and when you do get it all completely detailed to your liking I would like to see some very clear pictures of it.

Congratulations on your New Machine
icon14.gif

Terry

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still laughing that Darren will completely detail this car and be like oohhh man I love black.....then he pulls it outside and is like:biggun: where did these scratches come from?....what's all this dust?!?!?

32000 for it it a year.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Congratulations. I picked up a brand new 2015 GT Premium myself yesterday but I'll start a new thread on it.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Black. Looks awesome when you are done detailing it. Dirty 30 seconds later. LOL!!

Seriously though...black cars look amazing. But I'll never own another one.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
vMTpIrXh.jpg

5Pu3vHuh.jpg

2MyXZxSh.jpg

Brought it to the dealership and they opened the showroom doors and motioned me to park it there. LOL!!

WLgzw71h.jpg

Starting over. :insane:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Darren, enjoy the car any way you want to, just remember....driving it can be fun also.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If he thinks driving a red car gets it dirty, wait to see what happens when he drives a black one. LOL!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
So that was the third time driving the 13 or did they trailer it to the dealership?......

LOL! And to answer your question, I would of had to seriously think about whether I would have taken the other car or not since they drove it to the PDR place instead of making the PDR guy come to them.

I did get to see the car that they went and picked up with the dent "fixed" and I still wouldn't have accepted the car. It was very visible where they attempted to straighten it out. The dent was on the seam right above the drivers side rear wheel with a chip in the paint. They touched up and filled in the chip with a blob of paint. LOL.

:chairfall:

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking the exact same car right now Darren, congrats. I found a black 50th package is the only option it has.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Amazing deal Darren. Very cool to get such a red carpet style treatment.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, you are going to hate black..........and then love it, then hate it again.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, you are going to hate black..........and then love it, then hate it again.

Agreed. My black 2010 stays clean.....for about a week. What does work good on black cars is the turtle wax....with the black dye in it. (don't get it on your clothes....it won't come out). Car looks like a high gloss mirror when done. At one car show, they took pix of mine... to get the reflection of the red car next to me. Never seen that done b4. At night, black cars, done right, look good. I have chrome bullitt rims....so as long as they are shiny, the rest of the car can look like a mess.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back