Installing a paxton novi 2200.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I'm in San Marcos and have a kit laying on my living room floor, lets have a huge paxton install party lol.

All my hoses and fan shroud are already modified since i bought it used, so i'll go first :)

I wonder if we can get a local tuner to give us a deal if we all go in at the same time?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in San Marcos and have a kit laying on my living room floor, lets have a huge paxton install party lol.

All my hoses and fan shroud are already modified since i bought it used, so i'll go first :)

I wonder if we can get a local tuner to give us a deal if we all go in at the same time?

Contact Jeff Smith at Central Texas Performance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Looks like I lied :argh: Fedex dropped off a different part today :( I thought surely it was the supercharger.

Make that 2 for 2 cases of beer lol.
If any of y'all Houston boys need help. I'm in cypress. Come on
Be careful with what you say or you'll end up receiving two cases haha:beer:

Party at ONEBADGSX's house!

onebadgsx

Reaction score
Looks like I lied :argh: Fedex dropped off a different part today :( I thought surely it was the supercharger.

Be careful with what you say or you'll end up receiving two cases haha:beer:

Party at ONEBADGSX's house!

set up a weekend im game.

QTR

STAGE 3
Reaction score
Took my car to the dyno today to get the tune finalized. I'm running the 3.33 pulley and took the car up to 7k and the boost wouldn't go over 7 pounds and only laid about ~460rwhp. There was surely a leak from those crappy worm clamps that we discovered with the smoke machine. Hopefully will get it fixed soon as I'm starting to get sick of this shit.

How much boost should the 3.33 be making ? I couldn't find that info on Paxton's site...

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Took my car to the dyno today to get the tune finalized. I'm running the 3.33 pulley and took the car up to 7k and the boost wouldn't go over 7 pounds and only laid about ~460rwhp. There was surely a leak from those crappy worm clamps that we discovered with the smoke machine. Hopefully will get it fixed soon as I'm starting to get sick of this shit.

How much boost should the 3.33 be making ? I couldn't find that info on Paxton's site...

Im gonna say around 12-13

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back