Installing a paxton novi 2200.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I'm about to rebuild it. Going to throw the boss rods and pistons, crank, head changing kit, valve springs, and oil pump gears. I just need the part number for the boss crank bearings.

Call tommie vaughn ford in houston. Ask for anthony is performance parts. Telk him you kniw jason. He will kill it on prices

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Mine is a 2011 lol and it didn't last 2 months ... 640-660rwhp and couple of pulls and than crop duster mode kicked in lol, these supercharged cars popping #8 and #6 are becoming more and more the norm.. interesting isn't it?

Thing is, I know of other cars with tons of miles on them and get the shit beat out them... Stock long blocks and STILL running strong. And 650-700whp...

Sent from your moms room...

Last edited:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
So lets stop beating around and bush and pretending these are cia secrets. Who.is the genius that is.popping these motors ?

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
So lets stop beating around and bush and pretending these are cia secrets. Who.is the genius that is.popping these motors ?

+68403158403122

Isn't that what the forum is for? So we can discuss things like this. :)

Bullett

Pwnisher
Reaction score
Yes I was. I want to make it clear though, I'm not blaming or putting this on them. It's the name of the game. U pay to play. Sucks it happened so soon. I just hope the new set up doesn't burn up. We're going to convert to e85 soon and crank up the boost. But for now rebuild and stay at the same boost on pump.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
Yes I was. I want to make it clear though, I'm not blaming or putting this on them. It's the name of the game. U pay to play. Sucks it happened so soon. I just hope the new set up doesn't burn up. We're going to convert to e85 soon and crank up the boost. But for now rebuild and stay at the same boost on pump.

what kind of driving, top end pull??

onebadgsx

Reaction score
That's officially 3 dead paxton coyotes in the last few months. Same setup, same boost, and all 600-640whp

Maybe its a 2013 thing. I'm confused

Sent from your moms room...

what 3? 2nd car on here different tuner.

1 hpp, 1 lund

sounds random so far....

Bullett

Pwnisher
Reaction score
I don't recal. It started smoking one day and was told its blow by. Went to track the day after went 11.2@124 5 times lol. Still driving pretty normal.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I don't recal. It started smoking one day and was told its blow by. Went to track the day after went 11.2@124 5 times lol. Still driving pretty normal.

are you rebuilding yourself? id like to see a write up.

id like to swap rotating assemblies as well. wondering if this could be done with block in car. light hone, clean/spray down block and swap in new rotating assembly

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Mine was Lund tune, asked if light smoking on decel was normal and was told no this was a few weeks after my dyno tune. Did a compression test after pulling the plugs and #8 was toast.

And no way to rebuild block in car gsx but you can get away with light hone.

Bullet if you are doing a boss rotating assembly you would have to have no scoring of your block, meaning if you lost a ring or cracked a piston chances are you would want to do a light hone .001-.003
Bore on the block. If you do than the boss won't work because they are for a std 3.630-3.631 Ford coyote block. So keep that in mind

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
No matter what happens, these are stock NA cars... They deserve money and time to be boosted into stupid power. Give them what they deserve and boost safely lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back