Installing a paxton novi 2200.

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
I ordered a set on amazon for $70.92 shipped to me.

Thanks to Jason (onebadgsx) i've ordered a few parts just today including the plugs and t-clamps for the entire kit. The clamps came out to be just over $100 but i'd rather just have this done once and the best way.

If possible I need a list of clamps and link to buy. I ordered Tank, Plugs, and boost gauge yesterday from AM.com. An o/r X pipe on ebay... Think the clamps and tune are the last two things I need.

I still can't decide on who I want to let tune it. I want it to be very reliable because it is a DD. Also because it is a DD I will need to get it tuned pretty quick. Schedule a day or something like that. Not too sure how easy it is to set something like that up.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
If possible I need a list of clamps and link to buy. I ordered Tank, Plugs, and boost gauge yesterday from AM.com. An o/r X pipe on ebay... Think the clamps and tune are the last two things I need.

I still can't decide on who I want to let tune it. I want it to be very reliable because it is a DD. Also because it is a DD I will need to get it tuned pretty quick. Schedule a day or something like that. Not too sure how easy it is to set something like that up.

Who are the well known shops in the houston area? I don't know if its safe to drive the car from houston to austin with a start up tune...(i want to use Jeff at Central Texas Performance)

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Who are the well known shops in the houston area? I don't know if its safe to drive the car from houston to austin with a start up tune...(i want to use Jeff at Central Texas Performance)

Don't think I trust any of the shops around here.
I was hoping Lund or JPC could provide me with something.. Not sure how long either of them take?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Do you mind posting the links? Thanks

-Ali

For the T-bolt clamps I used the same site that was mentioned in this thread www.racepartsolutions.com

3 4.25"
9 3.25"
4 3.50"
4 3.75"
As per mentioned by the others that have installed all of these. It's $100 that could be upgraded at a later time if there were issues with the factory ones; though I would rather just have it done to avoid any leaks.

As for the plugs, http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...021947&sr=8-1&keywords=ngk+6510&condition=new the second dealers price is better than americanmuscles even with the discount so i used them

calgarybandit

Reaction score
I upgraded almost all of my clamps to T-bolts and had 0 leaks from them during the install well worth it in my opinion.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I have yet to have a leak with the worm clamps. Just use them right and make sure you install correctly. I've seen worm clamps hold just fine with zero leaks on 18lbs. Just sayin, stop installing them crooked or lop sided, lol. They do the job. :)

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I have yet to have a leak with the worm clamps. Just use them right and make sure you install correctly. I've seen worm clamps hold just fine with zero leaks on 18lbs. Just sayin, stop installing them crooked or lop sided, lol. They do the job. :)

and they look ghetto as hell.....

just sayin

haha

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Y'all are crazy. Neatness of dress and appearance. My clamps are all dress right dress, and look clean. As long as its done right it looks good, but my attention to detail is second to none. As Wnt2gofst. lol

djniknala

forum member
Reaction score
Y'all are crazy. Neatness of dress and appearance. My clamps are all dress right dress, and look clean. As long as its done right it looks good, but my attention to detail is second to none. As Wnt2gofst. lol

Drill Sergeant?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Shits clean..hes not a drill worse. Works on a certain compound kind of place. Lol

Hes just anal about stuff. And my blower is pd as well and no one can tell. They all think its powder coated.

from my S4 in your sisters bed

Back