Introduce Myself

Reed2600

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. My name is Matt and I just bought my '09 Mustang GT Friday. This is my first Mustang and my second car ever replacing my '00 Ford ranger. The dealer referred me to this site telling me there were a lot of Texas locals. I've been kinda lurking around here over the weekend and decided to register and introduce myself. I am 25 and reside in the South Houston area. I currently work full time as a police dispatcher and attend UHCL as a full time student. I graduate this upcoming Saturday with a Bachelors degree in finance and am looking to go into banking.(yea couldn't have picked a better time could I) Outside of cars my hobbies include cigars, firearms, and playing poker occasionally. If y'all have any questions go ahead and ask.

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well welcome, and good luck with the stang!

DirtyDeedsInc

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome.
If you like cigars and playing cards, I've got a friend that's co-owner in a cigar club on the SW side of Houston. If you're going to UHCL, there's also a decent indoor range, SSC, on 2351 in Friendswood. I've heard a rumor it may be for sale though.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome, here is a cold one for ya:beerdrink::beerdrink:..Ive got plenty, the red sox on late tonite.:beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back