is anyone up. need help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

abarker8541

forum member
Reaction score
installing steeda U.L and d-specs. cant get the stock struts off. wtf do you do with the stud and nut in the trunk?????
thanx a shit ton.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
What do you mean you can't get the stock strut off? Where does it seem to be stuck? There is one particular bolt that I missed on my first time installing them, but I just went back and found the one I had missed. And as for the trunk and the stud and nut, that would be the shocks. Is that what you are referring to?

abarker8541

forum member
Reaction score
antonio can i call you and explain better? IM your # if its cool. thanx dude

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
he didn't know how to remove the shock's, all he needed to do was use a vice grip to hold the stud in place and then turn and remove the nut

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yet another fine example where looking through our service manual sticky would have saved him time and grief. Guess it's easier to ask than to look for yourself.

abarker8541

forum member
Reaction score
used the search function thank you. couldnt find anything. thankfully theres people on here that help instead of criticize.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BARKER - There is an entire thread of service manual info. nearly any part that can come off the car is covered.

"give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life"

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, we have both kinds here...:thumb:
And the ones that are the most helpful are the ones that teach people to think for themselves. I'm not coming down on the OP, but this is not the forum to be asking questions that are covered 500 times elsewhere.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
I completely agree. In his defense it was late and he was tired and desperate for help @ the time.

abarker8541

forum member
Reaction score
im all about people thinking for themselves. i searched four different sites trying to figure that damned thing out. this is what forums are for. no one forced you to click on the title and read the message. next time i will as which cam to choose. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back