It lives again

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I posted in the what pissed you off thread a little about it. Long story short, while I was deployed to Afghanistan, someone broke into my storage unit off post where I had my car and all my house hold stuff. They stole all my power tools and air tools, and air compressor and a bunch of other tools as well as my 42" LCD tv. I looked like they also tried to steal my car and when they couldn't get it started they took all the aftermarket gauges, stereo and totally jacked up the wiring harness. I discovered all this while I was on R&R leave so needless to say I didn't have time to get it taken care of, or do too much more then file the police report and get better locks for my storage unit. Well now that I'm back I got it fixed to the tune of about $5800 that my insurance paid out. I can't say enough about how well USAA took care of me on this.

Before it got fixed:

photo.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

And this is a pic of after they fixed it:

photo8.jpg

I'm pretty pleased. I'll also get a pic or two of the new gauges posted when I get a chance.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Congrats on getting it back on the road.

Edit: welcome back and thanks for your service.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing worse than getting your shit stolen. Its not so much the shit being taken just to major invasion of my personal space. Glad USAA took care of you, love them.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First time I ever had anything bigger then a bicycle stolen actually. Just wish I knew who did it.

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
They need to be taken out to the wood shed for a major ass whippen!!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had about $5k in tools stolen about three years ago and was sick so i couldn't imagine how I would feel if someone did that to my mustang.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh they got tools and my TV as well. An old laptop that I just used for live load. Couple of Craftsman socket sets, air compressor, all my power tools and air tools. It was over 5K worth of stuff stolen besides the damage to the car.

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
Man hopefully you find that f'er... I would search high and low and beat him senseless... glad you are back afghanistan sucks balls!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back