It's 2010 already?

Xaenyth

Reaction score
I spotted a silver 2010 Mustang today on SR 54 near the Suncoast Parkway in Pasco County, FL today. It was heading eastbound and I was heading westbound. Impossible to miss it even from a distance, but if I hadn't seen pictures of one I wouldn't have had a clue. Looked pretty sharp passing by with us both doing about 60mph.

Anyone else spotted one on the road yet?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Oh yeah man, I test drove a week ago.. lol. :lastweek::lastweek: just kidding man. but yeah, they're on the road already. i haven't seen a silver one though, did it look pretty bad ass?? i test drove a clean black GT, they had a red one too, but it was dirty as fuck.

Xaenyth

Reaction score
I only had about 5 seconds to spot it as it zipped by. For a split second I thought it was a GT until I spotted the grille. It looks mean driving into the sunrise. I couldn't see any badges or the back end, I was passing one of those mobile advertisement trucks of all things and with the Mustang going the other way I'm lucky I saw it at all.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I only had about 5 seconds to spot it as it zipped by. For a split second I thought it was a GT until I spotted the grille. It looks mean driving into the sunrise. I couldn't see any badges or the back end, I was passing one of those mobile advertisement trucks of all things and with the Mustang going the other way I'm lucky I saw it at all.

ha, well that's cool. Buy some arnette sunglasses. they work wonders driving. With those... Then sun: fuck the sun. lol.:beerdrink:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back