JLT all new Series 3 CAI 2005-09 GT testing, pics and info

F

Fredster

Really nice looking ride...

Thanks for the reply!:beer:
I have an '05 GT that has:BBK pullies, BBKCAI & Throttle body, BBK Long Tubes with X pipe, FRPP Cams & Intake manifold... What Hp did you say yours in putting out? What gears do you have... Just something for me to try to make an estimate of my HP since I am not a drag racer... just love Freeway onramps though ;>) :beer:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really nice looking ride (total package). I've got an '05 that it looks like I got all the same stuff, but I don't have the blower. Don't see one in this pic... What gears and 1/4 mile spec's does it have?
Fredster:beer:

When you get the blower let me know and I will link you to the thread I made with the breakdown of where I bought everything and how much it was.:beer:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tucker upon install did you notice that the power steering hose rubs against the bottom of the heat shield? I did and just cut 2 small pieces of hose to fit on the heat shield.
IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

Last edited:

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't notice that on any we installed here. I wonder is different years have something different here?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Tucker upon install did you notice that the power steering hose rubs against the bottom of the heat shield? I did and just cut 2 small pieces of hose to fit on the heat shield.

Good catch James! Looked at mine and it rubs ever-so-slightly as well. If this was a daily driver it would irritate the hose enough over time to wear a hole in it. I'll improvise as well!!!:beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back