KABOOM! Now off to Brenspeed for a B326 stroker!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those are the ones I run as DD in the summer and race at the drag strip.
I love them!!
Earl ...

Thanks for the reply.

Just so I don't get Tim's Thread off track.

Would you mind sending me a PM or E-Mail and telling me what you have to say about those.

Today is the day for getting out and doing my cruise log for Lund. It's going to be sunny and mid 60's today. I hope everything ends up as nice as the weather for me! This weather and having the car back down and on the streets has been a long time coming! Haven't driven it since November. Definitely going to cure some severe withdrawals today.
Tim ...

Your right the Sun is out here today for sure.

Great day for you to do your thing !!!

Terry

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Today is the day for getting out and doing my cruise log for Lund. It's going to be sunny and mid 60's today. I hope everything ends up as nice as the weather for me! This weather and having the car back down and on the streets has been a long time coming! Haven't driven it since November. Definitely going to cure some severe withdrawals today.

Great that you are getting good weather! Although it is going up to -2C today and will be sunny, we had about 4" of snow overnight.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Well the "cruise datalog" session went very well yesterday. I will say that I definitely will NOT be changing pulleys or upping the boost. Dropping the accelerator only about 1/3 the way that Mammoth comes on hard and violent with absolutely no effort! I was in second gear and broke the 325/45/17 drag radials loose like I was on ice. My M90 could do that but the pedal was to the floor. The Mammoth freaked me out lol. It was very unexpected. Even third and fourth gear feels like the car will come loose. And that was at about half throttle. I can't do any WOT pulls until this datalog is reviewed and it goes to the dyno. Whatever the numbers are I really don't care because I do NOT want the car any more powerful than this on the street! I'm just blown away by the difference between the Mammoth and the M90.

The only issue I had was that taking off from a dead stop it has a very brief tip in stutter. It's only within a very tight window and it goes away. Reviewing the datalog it's a lean tip in. Needs to have a little fuel added and we should be good to go. Other than that minor issue the car is a beast! I'm very happy. Hopefully I can get a tune revision today, do one more cruise log and then be ready for the dyno!:clap:

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
I'm coming to Nashville this weekend.
Take me for a ride so I can decide on the KB.

Well the "cruise datalog" session went very well yesterday. I will say that I definitely will NOT be changing pulleys or upping the boost. Dropping the accelerator only about 1/3 the way that Mammoth comes on hard and violent with absolutely no effort! I was in second gear and broke the 325/45/17 drag radials loose like I was on ice. My M90 could do that but the pedal was to the floor. The Mammoth freaked me out lol. It was very unexpected. Even third and fourth gear feels like the car will come loose. And that was at about half throttle. I can't do any WOT pulls until this datalog is reviewed and it goes to the dyno. Whatever the numbers are I really don't care because I do NOT want the car any more powerful than this on the street! I'm just blown away by the difference between the Mammoth and the M90.

The only issue I had was that taking off from a dead stop it has a very brief tip in stutter. It's only within a very tight window and it goes away. Reviewing the datalog it's a lean tip in. Needs to have a little fuel added and we should be good to go. Other than that minor issue the car is a beast! I'm very happy. Hopefully I can get a tune revision today, do one more cruise log and then be ready for the dyno!:clap:

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Tim, that is fantastic! Clearly sounds like you have a real beast!

Thanks Scott! The whole crank, start then flooding issue had me so stressed out like you wouldn't believe. I'm very happy its up and running very well now.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tim
image.php

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Dyno day. Finally!

Big thanks to Jon Lund with Lund Racing working with me on remote street tuning my custom Mustang GT. And another big thanks to David at DBR Performance in Spring Hill TN for getting me on the dyno working back and forth with Jon Lund to get the final tune dialed in. It's truly a monster on the street. Not bad numbers considering the dyno is a Dyno Dynamics which tend to be pretty greedy.

Nothing but praise for Jon Lund Sr. and Jr. Been a great customer service experience all the way around.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Love that sound! Glad you are throwing down some good ones. I bet it feels like a monster in comparison to the small charger.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
What were the numbers?

726 HP/ 665 TQ. Car is just nuts on the street. A lot of fun. Looking forward to taking it to the strip next year once I upgrade the trans to a Magnum XL 6 spd and put a TrueTrac in the diff some time this winter. Gonna sit back and enjoy the new power for a while. I'm blown away that the Exedy Mach 500 clutch on my stock 3650 has never slipped under this power. Of course it only has 2k miles on it.

Love that sound! Glad you are throwing down some good ones. I bet it feels like a monster in comparison to the small charger.

Yeah the KB is night and day to the baby Roush I had on it. But at the time I couldn't afford a new motor AND a new F/I. Now I feel like this motor is finally getting some justice lol.

Holy shit that thing sounds HOT!

Thanks. You should hear it when I grab the toggle switch and open the QTP cutouts lol.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Have you blown the tires off at highway speeds yet? If so was it intentional or unintentional? Lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back