Koni's are back ON SALE!!!!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Really? Then why make the change? And why make a caster camber plate that is made for a 2011 plus?

because the previous gen GT's mount was a weak design. For the record, the GT500 mount never changed. It's been the same since 2007.

But when you have production going back to 2005, it's not cost effective to change the strut/shock design when it's best to just upgrade the mount to a sturdier design (gt500, steeda hd's etc)

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense. I still wonder why make a 2011 specific caster/camber plate, but no shocks struts that work with it except for stock. Who would retain factory shocks/struts forever when they have lowered the car and need caster camber plates too

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense. I still wonder why make a 2011 specific caster/camber plate, but no shocks struts that work with it except for stock. Who would retain factory shocks/struts forever when they have lowered the car and need caster camber plates too

Where I agree caster/camber plates are the right way to do things when lowering a car. More people just do camber bolts.

Also, in my opinion, the stock 2011-2013 GT mount still isn't that great for lowered vehicles.

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
I changed the order to the 05-10 maximum motorsports caster/camber plates. Ordering the Koni's from Strano. Thanks for all the input!

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
First, I sell MM plates. Second, you goofed. The older plates require a part from the 2005-10 OEM mount. Third, I have direct fit 2011 Koni struts in stock (not many, but some so if you haven't ordered, you should ASAP). Fourth the 2011 MM Plate has adapters to fit the older strut.

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
Shipping depends on the actual address, but to DFW, figure about $356-358 shipped for the set of 4.

Small note, as of current (5/1) I have STR.T fronts, but the rears are out of stock---but due in on/around 5/14. We will ship fronts that are in stock, and the rears when they arrive. There is no extra shipping involved, the total is what it is, and I cannot hold fronts for rears, it creates an inventory nightmare... so until rears come in there will be split shipments on those.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back