KW V3 Coil Overs and ON3 70mm Turbo Kit

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
First off I have my ON3 70mm Turbo Kit- (05-10 3V) I have approximately 6k miles on this kit. First 2000 miles was less than 500whp...Many long trips with the cruise control set and no boost...This kit has everything you need to put it on your car. This kit is currently still on my car and most likely wont come off until I have a buyer. This kit will make more power than a stock short block will handle and then some. The only reason I am selling this kit is that I am going to make a custom kit with a big single.

Hot side- All piping is in fair condition... Just discolored from the heat and road grime, pretty normal. I will do my best to clean it up. Up pipe and Down pipe are wrapped in header wrap. Waste gate has been vented to atmosphere with the recirculation pipe deleted. (Lets the waste-gate operate more efficiently and sounds badass when it opens)

Down Pipe has also been modified with a single bullet style muffler dumped under the passenger door. This uses the stock exhaust hanger so is very sturdy. Also very quiet until you lay into it.

Cold Side- One pipe that goes through fender has been cut with a bead welded on the end to make it fit better. MAF Flange has been welded on. Modified mounting brackets for the intercooler also included. All piping is nice and polished.

Misc. All V-Band, T-Bolt Clamps, Silicone Couplers ,etc. are included in the kit. as well as a more durable oil feed line. Also will include the oil drain line. and polished coolant crossover.

Turbo- Master Power 70mm/.68AR No shaft play and has never smoked one bit.. Ive never had to use an oil feed restrictor.

Waste gate and BOV what comes from on3 and are in perfect working condition. Right now there is 12psi worth of springs in the gate... buyer will have to look up which one is what poundage as I do not know off the top of my head.

The only thing you will need to purchase separately is the oil filter relocation kit, NPT fitting for your return line located in the the oil pan, vacuum hoses for your boost reference and waste gate.

I am asking SOLD... Shipped to your door or can be picked up in Kanas City, MO. I travel KS, MO, and NE quite regularly for work so could possibly deliver. I have described this kit to the best of my ability but if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Also for sale is a set of KW V3 Coil Overs-$2000 FIRM!! Shipped to your door... These are still on the car and hard to take pictures of since it is so low. These pics were just from last week when I did my wire tuck.

less than 2k miles on these... Double adjustable struts and adjustable spring perches in the rear... These are the best of the best in this price category. I don't even think I have ever seen a used set for sale. I am changing to a more drag designated setup. I do not have the adjuster wrench. Ive always just jacked the car up, loosen the set screw and you can adjust by hand.

A set of Eibach Pro Street Shocks 150 shipped obo... Never installed... Scratches are from being moved around on the shelf in the garage....

Things I am open to trade for...
JPC Intake manifold
Tubular K Member and radiator support
Drag Coilover setup-already have adj shocks
Anti Roll Bar
Big Turbo Grind Cams for 3V
76mm or bigger billet cast wheel Ball Bearing Turbo
Billet I beam 5.85 Stroker Connecting Rods
8 bolt flex plate

Don't be scared to make me an offer... Better have a good ITrader Rating or well known on the forum to make trades of this dollar amount. I can assure you that everything listed is what I have described and will be received well packaged. I expect the same. Thank you.

Bobby

Last edited:

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
Bobby I have some custom grind cams that I was using for my motor, high compression and big single. Don't need them anymore as I'm going to twins. Not really looking to trade for anything of yours, just letting you know they're for sale. They were spec'd for me by RGR.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Bobby I have some custom grind cams that I was using for my motor, high compression and big single. Don't need them anymore as I'm going to twins. Not really looking to trade for anything of yours, just letting you know they're for sale. They were spec'd for me by RGR.

Pending sale on the turbo kit....

go 302 pmd

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
I've got a deposit... The guy is supposed to come pick it up Sunday and pay the balance. I will update at that point

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Guy us supposed to be picking up the turbo kit today. Coil overs still available

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
What's next? You getting a new car?

Next is a big single build with a more drag orientated suspension....

Turbo kit Has Sold!!!

Coil Overs are still available... Surely someone has something on my list to trade for.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
kW coil overs and rear springs with adjustable perches.... 1750 shipped

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Bump....just so we are clear... The price is 1650 shipped but that is a gifted price.... If you don't feel comfortable paypalling me the funds gifted add the 50 bucks for the 3% PayPal fees.... I have bought and sold items on here up 3000 dollars...if your going to beat me up over 50 bucks I'm not going to sell them to you anyways... I'd rather just hang on to them...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back