Leafblower

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
So I'm lazy. Who here uses a leafblower to dry their car?

Which one do you have? Which one do you recommend?

I'd be looking for a cordless one that needs to dry my car rather well.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Hmm okay. I need one that's cordless because I'll be taking it to the carwash...imagine who will stare at me then.

redfiresixer

forum member
Reaction score
Just drive for a mile or so at 130+ and you'll be good and dry!

But really, try the Master Blaster. It's only like $350 or so... ha.
My microfiber towels were $5.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
What's a decent corded one? I was thinking of doing the same. I recall reading to make sure to get one that would generate over 200 correct?

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I have one of the little cheap ones from Wal-Mart and it was less than $30. I use it most of the time since I'm doing my work inside and don't have to be in a hurry. But I have one of the Toro bad mother fuckers, too. Works better, but is also much heavier than the cheap one.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
The time it takes dragging around cords & such why not just take a few more mins & dry it by hand? If lazyness is an issue then why even bother washing the car? Just go get some lil debbies cakes & watch tv...lol

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I have one of the little cheap ones from Wal-Mart and it was less than $30. I use it most of the time since I'm doing my work inside and don't have to be in a hurry. But I have one of the Toro bad mother fuckers, too. Works better, but is also much heavier than the cheap one.

Battery powered? I need battery powered :beerdrink:

The time it takes dragging around cords & such why not just take a few more mins & dry it by hand? If lazyness is an issue then why even bother washing the car? Just go get some lil debbies cakes & watch tv...lol

It's not the time it takes dragging around the cords. It's the fact that I have nothing to plug said cords into.

Back