Lets talk glass

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
V07 for the outsides. I need to try something new for the inside. I also put SPNS on the outside windows. Water hates that shit.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have always used clean paper towel with a water ammonia mix. Sometimes industrial glass cleaner from my dad's business when he w as still open. But I've never run tinted glass. Hate it.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
I have a spray bottle of mixed up ONR car wash (1 ounce per gallon like you'd use to do the car) that I use with a MF towel. Spray the ONR on the MF towel, wipe the glass, flip the towel and dry it off. Works way better than glass cleaner and works well on interior plastic, too.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I've got some of the CG glass stuff, I forget which one. It works pretty well. A couple of sprays, wipe down with a MF, then flip to buff out. I watched a video of theirs and it pointed out that most people use too much product which is what causes the streaks.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Been using water /vinegar mix (60/40) since I was in the scouts,
many many years ago.
This mix and newspaper leaves no streaks and the newspaper
polishes the glass.
Cannot beat the price.....

How do you get rid of the smell? that would be the only problem i see with this. Vinegar is a phenomenal cleaner but i hate the smell and would never wish that on any of my customers!

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna give this a shot, it seems like I still have an oily film on my windshield even with multiple clean microfiber cloths.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Gonna give this a shot, it seems like I still have an oily film on my windshield even with multiple clean microfiber cloths.

Why did he have a tampon string hanging out of his stereo?

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back