Lights - Front and back

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
Personally I don't like the tinted light look, particularly in the front. The rears don't look bad, but I prefer the intensity of the Red.

But how it looks to you is what matters. As long as you like it, FTR!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, not a fan. Except maybe on a black car. Even then it depends on my mood.

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, not a fan. Except maybe on a black car. Even then it depends on my mood.

Of which, back or front?

I'm still not sold on the back. If I don't like them by now, I don't think I'll like them at all. I am gonna take those off.
Front, I personally like. Not a fan of the big fogs, so as soon as I find a front end I like it will be changed. Plus, I was never a fan of the yellow turn signals. It stuck out like a sore thumb. What do you guys think of that? No good also?:samuri:

You all are a tough crowd. :fu:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
You all are a tough crowd. :fu:
Well... you asked for opinions. :naughty: I've never been a fan of blacked out lights personally, and I actually like the big fogs. The clear corners are awesome IMO... it took me a while to make the switch myself. I should have done it sooner.

BTW, what we all think is really irrelevant. It's your car, and you should do whatever you like.

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the back. Pictures don't do it any justice. It looks much better in person. The front turnsignal clears or blackouts are a must IMO.

The fogs, well either I would get rid of them or leave them as is but will not black them out.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Of which, back or front?

Both. Just never cared for the blackouts.

Here in Texas technically the rears are illegal although I don't know of anyone ever getting pulled over for it or not passing inspection for it. But according to inspection rules your tail lights should appear red in color ( not just when the lights are on either )

I

iNAN3 SOLDi3R

I like it! I think if you switch to the center fog grille you will like the big fogs more than you do now. Oh and keep the blackouts on them. The corner lenses are a must. One of the first things I did to mine when I got it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back