LMR SVE Anniversary 10th Style Wheel

Wbihm225

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody running this wheel? I saw a pic from Rolling Thunder and I think they look bad ass on his car. Looking for some other cars so I can make an informed decision for my Bullitt. 18x9/36mm and 18x10/43 mm offsets

Thanks for your help. Picking the right wheel is something I've been working on for two years b/c I really dig the wheels that came with the Bullitt, but want a 10 inch rear; don't want to have them widend either.

martinr69

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is running them but they are some badass rims... If I had the money I would get them..

96lasersnake

forum member
Reaction score
I recently put a set on my windveil blue 05 gt, will bet getting pics tomorrom. The look really good, thinking of selling them and moving to a 20''. I am in central Texas area if you are intersted.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I recently put a set on my windveil blue 05 gt, will bet getting pics tomorrom. The look really good, thinking of selling them and moving to a 20''. I am in central Texas area if you are intersted.

lol i knew you would go with a 20"....

here is a few more pics for you to go off of!

SVE2-1.jpg

blacksves.jpg

PM me if you want a set.

Stangmeister9

The Member
Reaction score
Smokin!

they look best in gummetal or "anthracite".

to bad they dont make them in silver, would have bought a set.

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to see this. I'm thinking of a set on my WB coupe as well...

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
The ones in that pic above! Nice wheels. I'm looking to ditch my black saleens soon o something else

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
already ordered a black set should be here any day :naughty1:

Would love to see them in black on your grabber, make sure you post up.
I put these wheels on my 01 true blue gt (10th ann svt wheels) back in the day when everyone was doing chrome cobra r's and loved them!

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
is there any way to run a 18x10's all the way around with these, or will the offset not work for the front.

Like the deep-dish look of the rear, and not a real fan of the staggered look in general.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back