manifold block for procharger do you have to have it

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
My car is about finished up. I have the pcv stuff removed for awhile my valve covers have filters on them and my intake has vacuum caps on them. Procharger says to install this manifold block to drivers side pcv and run a hose to the surge valve is that neccasary. Or can I just leave it unhooked and the pcv capped tie into a vacuum line for boost.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks anyone else know for sure. It looked to me like the surge valve would still open upon decel in high boost but wasnt sure. I guess I can get some hose and reconnect the drivers side. I wont be running the one from passenger side valve cover to the air intake fitting

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
If you dont want to use the block, you can just hook the vac line for the bov into another vac line with a tee.

06gtmustang

forum member
Reaction score
Im sure you will be ok if you T it from another vac line. Make sure you post pics of the finish product.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
So I could hook it up to where I have my boost line hooked up as well.

That or there is a line that goes to the brake booster and it tees off to the fuel pressure sensor on the fuel rail as well. Vac. line is vac. line.

icebox

forum member
Reaction score
sorry for bring this back from the dead but . on a procharger system would it be ok to tee both side pcv together then back to the procharger air inlet tube. would it cause a problem ? thanks guys

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back