Manifolds

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Thinking about upgrading manifolds...been out of it for a while, but looking to start modding again. divorce gone through, bills getting paid, finally catching back up on shit. anyways, i have full bolt-ons, p&p heads and spr stage 3's cams. (127600) something like 380rw as is. shift at 7k, and was looking into the frpp manifold. All input will be appreciated.

Darryl

Reaction score
I picked up 36rwhp by adding Magnaflow 3" cat back and the Ford Racing manifold, with a email tune, sure it has more in it.
do a search using my name as a thread starter, should be something like "Don't buy the FRPP intake" it has a dyno sheet attacted

Last edited:

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
I was really happy with the upgrade to the FRPP manifold. Power curve is a lot smoother with less drop offs and pulls to 7500 (wouldn't recommend this without upgraded valve train components). Suprised US1 hasnt chimed in yet. Alot of people were turned off by the reports of the FRPP piece flexing (search black lung). Haven't had time to dyno it yet, but it was definitely worth it. My 2 cents

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
But what about the fog light delete?

:omfg: a Fog light delete plus the shifter boot delete..... Man I don't think there is enough PIe to go around. Although we will find out, I will be doing the fog light delete at the end of the week.

Blacksmoke

forum member
Reaction score
Thinking about upgrading manifolds...been out of it for a while, but looking to start modding again. divorce gone through, bills getting paid, finally catching back up on shit. anyways, i have full bolt-ons, p&p heads and spr stage 3's cams. (127600) something like 380rw as is. shift at 7k, and was looking into the frpp manifold. All input will be appreciated.

Darryl

You will gain up top that is for sure.
You will probably lose some down low.

If you were F.I. I'd definitely recommend it.
Without F.I. it depends on where you want your power.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back