Marc S SEMA wrap feedback

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your right, they are the pushing force. Here was on of their other ideas.

SEMACAR_zps82865117.jpg

I like this one. The chrome would definitely be different, get attention, but I like the above much better. Plus I could see that as a hazard on the track with sun reflection.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the new rendering is much better, even with the wrong front end, :poke:

guess we know what the "S" stands for now in your SN

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
New render is tits. A million times better than the chrome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Now you can Google my name and see that I died in a car crash a couple of years ago.

You have acted differently since then.... Is this from the time the semi ran over your car?

I wouldn't do the chrome. The second one looks better imo. I would think that a light copper metallic would really stand out and look good with all the black and carbon fiber. Maybe even a mystic copper. That's probably impossible with a wrap.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
You have acted differently since then.... Is this from the time the semi ran over your car?

There was a musician that shared my same name that was into hot rods. When he died, everyone thought it was me.

Although, I have been declared clinically dead three times due to atrial fibrillation. As it turns out, I am very allergic to caffeine.

A few minutes ago, I officially declined the chrome wrap as an option.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Marc I love both really. I wouldn't dig the chrome everyday but for sema I think u have to go baller status.

MyGG

forum member
Reaction score
The original rendering (even though you denied it) was cool because the design was directly from the WWII P-51s which Roush paid homage to with his P-51 Mustangs. The blacked out hood, chrome look rest with the black and yellow checkered design was cool. If viewed with that mindset it's a classic tribute and not ghetto. It may have been distracting for others on the track, but there's been a couple cars with the chrome bodies in the IRL the past couple years and they haven't been causing accidents every race.

But, since that's been vetoed, I would say I like the second one but not the wanna be ZR-1 hood graphics. Get rid of the whiteout area and it would look better.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
The whiteout area is his air box that sticks through the hood.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MyGG

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, that makes a difference then. That may look cool with the graphics over it as well then. Unless the point is to show it off, which would be understandable given the engine.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
hey if it makes the business money, helps keep sponsors happy and provides "free" advertising. go for it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back