Matt D goes hunting down the 1320 (Saturday Sept 11th)

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Those are awesome times man. Makes me want to follow in your foot steps. Congrats.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some hookage :p I love Mickey T's I will support them for ever :roflmao:

DSC_9300.jpg

DSC_8662.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice... too bad I'm too lazy to click those youtube links... :poke:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"I shoulda sprayed this side, didnt know he was comming..."

Track tech was sleepin' on your last run, Im sure that was why the bad spinning ;)

Great runs... fly straight, and its there :beerchug2:

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Good job man! You're so close! Ditch those mac mufflers for magnapacks, theres like 15 lbs in weight savings there.

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Post your timelsip or type out the incrementals. Great video, I liked that angle.

Do you think it has 10s in it?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Post your timelsip or type out the incrementals. Great video, I liked that angle.

Do you think it has 10s in it?

I have the time slips at the shop, I will post them up tomorrow. I always did say I would have to re learn how to drive the new combo to 100%.

Honestly I feel there is a 10.9 in it, maybe not easily but I won't give up to get it :beer:

oh and guys, the car weighs the same as it did before... 3210 with me in it.

I will keep my mac's for now I love the sound

spyder7724

Reaction score
I have the time slips at the shop, I will post them up tomorrow. I always did say I would have to re learn how to drive the new combo to 100%.

Honestly I feel there is a 10.9 in it, maybe not easily but I won't give up to get it :beer:

oh and guys, the car weighs the same as it did before... 3210 with me in it.

I will keep my mac's for now I love the sound
i bought a set of macs at a swap meet for $35 and found out why...they are crooked :) i've got to reweld the brackets to get them straight...i have to say they do look better than my flowmasters and they are lighter by a few lbs. as well...
3210lbs with driver is insane i'm now 3800# yes i've done the math and it's tempting to rip mine to pieces just to run some low 10's but i just can't quite do it.... yet :)

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
122 mph at 3210 = right at 450 hp at the flywheel. Not bad, Matt. Watching that last run I'd say that the car has a "10" in it. Might be nothing more than a 10.98 but if it dead hooks and goes straight downtrack I believe you can get it. Any idea what the air was during your runs?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i bought a set of macs at a swap meet for $35 and found out why...they are crooked :) i've got to reweld the brackets to get them straight...i have to say they do look better than my flowmasters and they are lighter by a few lbs. as well...
3210lbs with driver is insane i'm now 3800# yes i've done the math and it's tempting to rip mine to pieces just to run some low 10's but i just can't quite do it.... yet :)

Not yet but you will :roflmao:

:beer:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
122 mph at 3210 = right at 450 hp at the flywheel. Not bad, Matt. Watching that last run I'd say that the car has a "10" in it. Might be nothing more than a 10.98 but if it dead hooks and goes straight downtrack I believe you can get it. Any idea what the air was during your runs?

Not sure what the DA was but next weekend I should have all the data. I think I like the all motor thing the best is the amount of Fustration, then fun I have while doing it :roflmao:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Awesome job man on the car man, never seen anyone go this far with NA and provide the documentation as well :)

beast!

spyder7724

Reaction score
Not yet but you will :roflmao:

:beer:
haha yeah you're probably right. when it was at the shop i kept looking at the plasma cutter and thinking it's so easy to drop weight....just flip the switch on and push the damn button...next thing you know it's 1000lbs. lighter
remember you only need .18 thats just some ice, good air and a perfect run
car looks great launching too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back