May 29th Great Lakes Dragaway- IMSM RACE 2

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
The 2010 IMSM Racing Series is under way and we are looking forward to another great event! The first event had great racing action all day and very close competition in every class. Plus being run with the Nitrous Street Car Brawl makes for one hell of a show! The best part of the IMSM is that its open to all makes and models and has very few rules so come on out to Great Lakes Dragaway May 29th for a great day of racing

The IMSM has very limited rules:

• Heads-up
  • Pro .400 Tree
  • Sportsman ladder
  • No delay boxes
  • No optical eyes
  • No throttle stops
  • Door cars only
Thats it! This is a series where any make and model can race! also there is a class for just about everyone, here is how the heads up index classes break down.

13.50 Index Street Brawler
12.50 Index Street Intimidator
11.60 Index Street Heat
10.50 Index Pro Avenger
9.50 Index Pro Dominator
8.60 Index Pro Extreme
7.80 Index Pro Outlaw
And the newest class for 2010 is the 10.5 tire 8.60 index class! PRO 10.5

If you have never raced competitively, this is a great place to get your feet wet, and get hooked!

Race day Schedule should be up soon!

more information on the series can be found at

http://www.imsmracingseries.com/vb/index.php

Hope to see some new faces out there this year! Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have and I will try to get you an answer as fast as I can!

imsm-race-2.png

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
This sucks I was planning on making it to the next race to be in the Intimidators class but thats the weekend Im up north with my folks for memorial weekend. Ill make it to June 19th races

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL RACERS!!!!!!!!!

Something new for this exciting Memorial Day race is a "ONE RACE WAIVER" for your 2010 IMSM Membership fee! If you were thinking about participating in this exciting program, well this is your chance! So make your way to Greatlakes Dragaway on Saturday, May 29 and saddle up to be apart of the best action in the Midwest! For more information please visit www.imsmracingseries.com

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
NO MEMBERSHIP FEE! just pay the entrance fee, race and have a good time!

Last edited:
Back