MIR- Fords October 14 to 16, 2011

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it sure was great weather and friends.... next year we need to do the whole block party thing :)
You got that right! We will plan better next year. Maybe the VA boys won't be so scared and actually race........:omfg:

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
You got that right! We will plan better next year. Maybe the VA boys won't be so scared and actually race........:omfg:

Oh Boy!!! calling them out...going to be a long 12 months...LOL yes, lets get the gang together.. going to need a new thread soon

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Running, no, spectating, yes. Too many cons right now to justify going for a 11 sec slip. The main one being my job security right now...

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I dont think my job is in jeopardy, but you never know with a new company so the best play right now is to save as much as I can...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Since we came to your house how about coming down to ours on the 28th?..unless you are...hmmm....what is the s word?.......SCARED!:idea:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Since we came to your house how about coming down to ours on the 28th?..unless you are...hmmm....what is the s word?.......SCARED!:idea:
Yeah, not sure about the 28th. Weekdays are usually a no go with us. If it was a weekend, then I would sincerely think about it.

I guess I'll have to take the "scared" card this time....lol.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I understand...if you can make it that would be great!

How far are you from Richmond?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I'm thinking about it! I really wanted to do that import vs domestic the following sat but I don't think I will be able to do it by then. I made an offer to UPR for the sway delete for 70(there site says under the buy now-make offer) so I'll see what they say. I mentioned Ray asking them sat about it and they said sure. So hopefully that works. I'm also in talks with some LCA's so we'll see.

rayS197

Reaction score
I'm thinking about it! I really wanted to do that import vs domestic the following sat but I don't think I will be able to do it by then. I made an offer to UPR for the sway delete for 70(there site says under the buy now-make offer) so I'll see what they say. I mentioned Ray asking them sat about it and they said sure. So hopefully that works. I'm also in talks with some LCA's so we'll see.

Awesome!! That's what I did for the UPR piece. It was $79 shipped and received it in two days. JP is a UPR dealer. See what he offers.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jason-I assume you will be doing the install of both parts? Neither are hard but having an extra set of hands helps. Road trip it here and we can do it in my garage! Or if you were serious about coming down for the track rental and could come down Thursday it could be done then.

Plus I KNOW you met someone in E City that would love to see you again...:O

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back