Misfire Or Tune?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by EBABlacknChrome, Mar 17, 2018.

1. RocketcarX

RocketcarX 95% of my weight is fuel

You do not want anti seize anywhere near the tip of the plug, so if you must coat the smooth part of the plug I would stop applying it 1/4" from the ground strap.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    06 T-RED S/C GT and raredesign like this.
  2. AnotherS197

AnotherS197 forum member

I believe that's about how I did it, maybe a bit closer. Will be swapping plugs shortly here to go to a colder range, so wanted to double check I wasn't missing anything here. Thanks.

RocketcarX likes this.
  3. EBABlacknChrome

EBABlacknChrome forum member

Thanks for the input guys. I have been working late and will be for the rest of the week. I will share my finding late tonight. I did some Data logging Sunday afternoon and a few things didn't lot right. The pcm was flashed by ford before I got it. Couldn't find anything online as to what the code meant. I think that may have something to do with it if they didn't account for it..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RocketcarX likes this.
  4. 06monera96

06monera96 LeShawno

Just so you are aware..
    A lot of shops have stopped using ford racing 0 plugs and pretty much any type of plugs of the sort and all switched to Brisk.

The new ford racing plugs 0 degrees or any ford racing plug seem to have changed manufacturing and A LOT of misfires are happening.

Switch from FRPP to Brisk has cleared up a lot of issues shops have been chasing.