Moostangs Photography/Videography

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's my first real camera. I built a steadicam for it to shoot smoother video. I'll post a picture of that soon when I edit together some film clips.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well Im going to bump this thread as I have made a few new videos and have finally started one of my New Years Resolutions for 2013 which is to make a youtube channel about the things I do to and see in my mustang. They can range from car shows, parts installs or something along the lines of a car vlog. Feel free to subscribe, like and share or favorite my videos as that helps me out a lot! Thank you!

My First Video to my Channel which is just an intro...

The Second Video is a review of the install and sound of my Roush Axlebacks

And the Third Video I posted today is of The Invasion Car Show I went to this past weekend that host a variety of hot rods and street cars from 1964 and odler.

Oh and it also features Sue from the Tv show Fast N Loud!!

Again Thanks for watching and its always a huge help when you can like and subscribe, unlike others on here who post youtube videos I will keep mine in this thread and not all over the forum as to not annoy everyone!

I do encourage you to subscribe to my youtube page or this thread as I will posting a new video every week!

Thanks a bunch yall!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice vids, I was at Invasion too, sweating my ass off.

We're you really? I was sweating my ass off too! There's another similar meet going on in October called Pistons and Paint I believe in Denton!

Feel free to subscribe, my next video will be up next week and will have footage from this weekends ford Ecoboost challenge at Cowboys Stadium!

Than Formula D and not long after some Camaro vs Mustang action! Lol!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you run with by buddy in the black CS 5.0? I think he just has Roush mufflers.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you run with by buddy in the black CS 5.0? I think he just has Roush mufflers.

Talking about Austin? No I didn't get a chance to, I got lost from the pack and only got to cruise with the whole group for maybe 15 minutes of the whole night...

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Talking about Austin? No I didn't get a chance to, I got lost from the pack and only got to cruise with the whole group for maybe 15 minutes of the whole night...

Yup. He said something about a group going out to Kennedale this weekend. Are you going? If it's Sunday, I might be able to make it.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yup. He said something about a group going out to Kennedale this weekend. Are you going? If it's Sunday, I might be able to make it.

They are heading out there Friday night. Idk if I'm going or not, I have my sisters birthday dinner at 6.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New Video went up today! Would be awesome if you would check it out! Has Formula D driver Vaughn Gittin Jr and Ryan Tuerck in it!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great video Sean!! Sub'd to your Youtube also!

Thanks for the sub brotha!! Ill sub back! I'm glad you liked the video!

Great video homie! We'll definitely have to hit up all the events when I get back.

For sure!! I'm down! There should be some great times coming up in the car scene when you get back!!!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
9ynuhy7y.jpg

gy5y7ehy.jpg

vejyzybu.jpg

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So I am a couple of weeks late from this event but it was a blast so I had to make a short video about it!

The Ford EcoBoost Challenge!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I made another video, this one is of a cruise we went on to a new drive in movie theater that was a lot of fun! I tried something different and did a commentary of the video. If there's anything I should do differently, you has a topic request or if you just don't like it please let me know!

Thanks for watching and if you could please Like and Subscribe if you already haven't! It would make me smile! lol!

Last edited:

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
The only way to truly learn is in Manual mode brother.

I kinda halfway disagree with you. Once you kinda understand the basics of Aperature, ISO, and SS, a good way to learn in confusing situations is pop it in auto, look at what the camera chooses, and then put those numbers in manual but adjust to get the perfect exposure. I guess it's essentially the same thing as classic trial and error but IMO helps the learning process quicken.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back