MT-82 Steeda Shifter bracket with both race and street bushings

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
SOLD!

MT-82 Steeda Shifter bracket with both race and street bushings. Used, but it excellent working condition. Both bushings are in excellent condition with no extraordinary wear. I am guessing I had this on my car for about 10K miles or so, give or take. (I have been through so many different shifter/bracket combos, I can't really recall!)

Fits all 2011-2014 V6/GT/Boss with the MT-82 transmission.

These go for $80 from American Muscle. I'm asking $50 shipped to your door in the lower 48. Paypal please.

From the AM website:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/steeda-shifter-bushing-1112.html
Features

• Improves Shifter Feel
  • CNC Machined Aerospace Grade Aluminum
  • Includes Two Polyurethane Bushing
  • Works with Stock or Aftermarket Shifters
  • Fits 2011-2014 GT and V6 Manual Mustangs
Description

Smoother, Firmer Shifts. Eliminate that sloppy stock shifter feeling and enjoy smoother, firmer shifts when you're banging through the gears with a Steeda Shifter Bracket and Bushing. This bracket/bushing replaces the wimpy factory bracket that allows deflection during spirited driving and power shifting, causing slow or even missed shifts.

Superior Quality. Milled from aerospace grade aluminum for lightweight and high-strength, the Steeda shifter bushing comes with two different durometer polyurethane bushings; one low durometer for no increase in shifter NVH, and a high durometer for minimum compliance.

Easy Install. This Steeda shifter bushing is easy to install and does not require any permanent modifications to your Mustang.

Application. The Steeda Shifter Base Bushing is designed for 2011-2014 Mustang GTs and V6s and will work with both stock shifters and any aftermarket shifter that reuses the factory shifter housing.
Note: Coupon codes cannot be applied to this product.
Technical Notes. Will not fit Shelby GT500.
Fitment: 2011 2012 2013 2014

My pics:

x8RCI51.jpg

HbWEywI.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back