Multiple codes, car running rough

Vallee

forum member
Reaction score
Still t

Seems I have spoke too soon. I was meaning only the random misfire code still kept coming up, but now it’s doing everything fairly consistent. From what I can tell, it waits til it gets hot. Me and the ol lady went out in the car on a 45 minute drive or so and it did the “limp mode” thing where it runs super rough and CEL flashes the whole time I think 3 separate times, and ALL 3 times cleared up in 20 seconds or so. Moved coils and still has miss on 1 and the random code as well. So I guess a change of plugs is in the books to see if that works, as well as a fuel filter swap around.

Mine had similar issues, although my car is heavily modified. Lito was able to resolve it via tuning. If you get to a point where nothing works, you may want to contact Lito!

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score
Mine had similar issues, although my car is heavily modified. Lito was able to resolve it via tuning. If you get to a point where nothing works, you may want to contact Lito!
Sorry for the late post, but this is my next go to. I haven't had much time around the car but the limp mode or whatever is still occurring. After some mods I'm gonna contact Lito for tuning and hopefully start going in the right direction. My opinion now is that it cannot be a plug or coil due to how severe the car shuts down when this happens. I've had coil issues and I've had plug issues, and this cannot be that.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back