mustang6g LOVES MMR apparently

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by race4food, Oct 23, 2020.

1. race4food

race4food forum member

So there was a thread on mustang6g about MMR, So I made a comment about the cams and no specs and was banned 5 minutes later... WOW. Guess if your the sponsor you get to do what you want.

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Fuck MMR

JeremyH and dark steed like this.
  3. race4food

race4food forum member

I am not a fan at all but I simply mentioned I would like to see cam specs or a dyno.. go figure

4. RED09GT

RED09GT Senior Member S197 Team Member

Scrubbing the internet.

Remember when the internet actually had the information you wanted rather than just being the new vehicle to push "the message"

mustang6g can go and get ass railed by their overlords at MMR. Fuck them all.

5. Midlife Crises

Midlife Crises Member

I’m not sure what all this MMR problem is about but I have found an item or two with their name on it I may need. What’s the deal?

6. Bingo

Bingo Because street car S197 Team Member

Poor quality parts and unwillingness to stand behind them, from what I remember. This was back when the S197 was brand new. We're like elephants here; we never forget (and probably don't forgive, either).

Hawgman likes this.
  7. RED09GT

RED09GT Senior Member S197 Team Member

Their customer service in the mid 2000's was abysmal, the quality of their manufactured parts was poor, and their behavior towards customers on several internet forums was appalling.

They straight up lied about several of their products and then expect forums that they sponsor to censor anything negative posted about them.

05Stroker and retfr8flyr were 2 of the more high profile members here that had major run-ins with them.

Pop some popcorn, google search Fuck MMR and s197forum.com and enjoy!

8. Midlife Crises

Midlife Crises Member

Thank you. I just ordered a roll bar from them. I hope I’m not screwed!

9. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

There were lots of issues it’s engines they did. Had several members lose brand new motors in very short time, like minutes, forget miles.

crjackson2134 likes this.
  10. jewc75

jewc75 forum member

MMR parts are fine. I have plenty inside my engine. I wouldn't let them build the engine though.

jdlatil likes this.
  11. JeremyH

JeremyH 3V Fuel Guru S197 Team Member

Fuck MMR.

Bingo likes this.
  12. retfr8flyr

retfr8flyr The Old One S197 Team Member

FUCK MMR!!!

Bingo and Greg Hazlett like this.
  13. race4food

race4food forum member

I love the team spirit here! We should get shirts that say FUMMR!!

retfr8flyr likes this.
  14. AndrewNagle

AndrewNagle forum member

Or at least some stickers

[​IMG]

retfr8flyr likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.