My experience with UPR

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The struts just arrived. I will say Sharad has gone out of his way to keep me happy. Now send me my other shit before I start another thread. Lmao.

I'm glad they showed up. I'm looking forward to your feedback on how they work for you!

I already emailed Jeremy about the shirt. I'll work on the other quote RIGHT MEOW! :thumb:

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
I have ordered many things from UPR and everything has been perfect.

That being said, I will be frank now. OP stop being a pansy about it, if you don't like it order the parts elsewhere. Why create a thread on a public forum crying about it. If you really wanted them pick up the phone or email them direct. I could understand if they took your money, or something was damaged first pass on the track.

That stuff just gets to me.

I just read the second page and now I can understand. Next time I guess I will read a entire thread. My foot is in my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL im guessing you didnt read the whole thread or look at the dates. Sharad and Jeremy both have admitted this whole situation was messed up. LOL guess you didnt see where emailing and calling wasnt doing shit.

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
LOL im guessing you didnt read the whole thread or look at the dates. Sharad and Jeremy both have admitted this whole situation was messed up. LOL guess you didnt see where emailing and calling wasnt doing shit.

Yeah man, I apologies. Didn't notice the dates on my original post or second page. Just read the 1st and 3rd.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After all the miscommunication all parties involved are on the same page. Id like to thank Sharad and Jeremy for turning a shitty situation into a positive one. I would not hesitate to go to them again for future needs.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
After all the miscommunication all parties involved are on the same page. Id like to thank Sharad and Jeremy for turning a shitty situation into a positive one. I would not hesitate to go to them again for future needs.

I've talked to James quite a bit in the past few days. I apologized for my inconsistency with the PMs early on, I apologized for the spotty communication on the backorder status, and now that he's using my cell number to contact me via text, we are totally on the same page. I'm thankful for James' strut purchase, and I look forward to hooking him up any way I can in the future!

Pardon me while I get cheesy here for a minute-

I don't work at UPR because of the big bucks they're paying me. (kidding about the big bucks) I work for UPR because I love Mustangs, I've been using their products for ten years, and I'm online all the time so it was a good fit. In the past couple of years that I've been working for UPR, I've had quite a few customers contact me directly for tech help or customer service inquiries, and almost without exception, we've ended up becoming friends.

Yes, I understand that business is business, and I always take care of that first. But what I've found is that usually after we take care of business, we keep in contact. Sometimes it's for tech help at the track, sometimes it's purely social. My point is, I'm not some forum shill, or a snake oil salesman hiding behind a computer screen. I'm just a Mustang guy like everyone else. I'm grateful for the opportunity to help people out anytime I get the chance. So if there's anything I can do to help anyone with regard to UPR Products, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what I'm here for.

[/cheesy]

I forgot to add:

Thank you to those who posted with positive UPR experiences. It means a lot to us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back