My experience with UPR

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My experience with UPR From Bad to Good!!!

This started on 11/5/12.

11/5/12 I pmd Sharad and asked for a price on 2 Strange struts shipped to my zipcode.

11/9/12 Sharad replied that they were out of stock and asked if i wanted an eta date. i replied that same day and i told him i wasnt in a big hurry.

A few days later he pmd me again that he had just sent an email off to get an eta date.

On the 24th i pmd Sharad again asking if UPR wanted my business because i hadnt heard from him or Jeremy. The website now says they are back in stock, but i was looking for a forum price.

He replied that he spoke to Jeremy and that they are in stock. He said when i order them to let him know and they would throw in a t-shirt and some stickers. :wtf:

After all this time i still havent gotten a forum price......

Needless to say i will not be buying from UPR. Im trying to throw money at them but they dont seem to interested in taking it. Its too bad as i was trying to give them a chance to do right by me and fix my perception of them as a company. Thanks for nothing.

Ill go find a vendor or a non vendor who wants to take my money.

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That sucks man. I personally have had nothing but good experience with them and their products. If anything get a hold of JP at modify my stang as he will get you a great price and fast shipping.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. I personally have had nothing but good experience with them and their products. If anything get a hold of JP at modify my stang as he will get you a great price and fast shipping.

+1 Fast and friendly service.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with tps motorsports. Its like they didn't want my money

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree that it shouldn't have taken that long to get back with you but I do not agree about you trying to throw money at them. It seems you did not do business with them due to not getting a discount.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
Instead of playing PM tag have you called to try and speak to Jeremy directly?

This. When I ordered some parts from them, and there was a shipping error, I called and they got it handled that day, even used overnight shipping.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It seems you did not do business with them due to not getting a discount.

I don't see the existence of a discount or not being the issue. The issue is a guy has "money in hand" ready to spend, and a business doesn't care enough to take care of him.

Any business that walks away from money like that deserve to lose that business. It sounds like this sale was a slam dunk once pricing was supplied. Makes one think UPR must not need more customers. They must have enough.

JEREMYUPR

Reaction score
Good morning,

I think this is mostly a miscommunication. Sharad did indeed ask me about the Strange struts, however I informed him that there wasn't room for a discount. That is why we were going to throw in a t shirt.

I am somewhat "old school" and don't quite understand the PM. Yes it is simple to send a message while you are not able to use email or make a phone call. The downside is that we/UPR is a member on a bazillion forums, and I am guessing that Sharad did not get back to this in his rotation. We have always shipped the same day and in no way would we ever turn down a sale. I have even provided my cell phone # many times to make sales/tech even easier for everyone.

If the original poster is still interested please contact me at 561 588 6630 or email me direct at [email protected]

Thank you and I apologize for any issues we have caused,

Jeremy Martorella

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree that it shouldn't have taken that long to get back with you but I do not agree about you trying to throw money at them. It seems you did not do business with them due to not getting a discount.

Do you see in my post a price? I asked for a price several times and never received it. Its that simple. See my reply to Jeremy.

I don't see the existence of a discount or not being the issue. The issue is a guy has "money in hand" ready to spend, and a business doesn't care enough to take care of him.

Any business that walks away from money like that deserve to lose that business. It sounds like this sale was a slam dunk once pricing was supplied. Makes one think UPR must not need more customers. They must have enough.
this

Good morning,

I think this is mostly a miscommunication. Sharad did indeed ask me about the Strange struts, however I informed him that there wasn't room for a discount. That is why we were going to throw in a t shirt.

I am somewhat "old school" and don't quite understand the PM. Yes it is simple to send a message while you are not able to use email or make a phone call. The downside is that we/UPR is a member on a bazillion forums, and I am guessing that Sharad did not get back to this in his rotation. We have always shipped the same day and in no way would we ever turn down a sale. I have even provided my cell phone # many times to make sales/tech even easier for everyone.

If the original poster is still interested please contact me at 561 588 6630 or email me direct at [email protected]

Thank you and I apologize for any issues we have caused,

Jeremy Martorella

Jeremy if there is no room for a discount, then why do you have a make us an offer button on the product? Do you not offer a forum discount? I mean at one time you did (s197-forum) and it was good for 10%. I will be calling you as well.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I think the 10% was only for UPR branded products, but not sure if that even still applies.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
You know what I ment smartass. Don't you have some extra weight to peel out of your car?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wont get into details of what was said, it was good for both parties, well except for maybe Sharad lol.

JEREMYUPR

Reaction score
The forum discount still applies, however it is only valid on UPR items.

I just read all of the PM's regarding this post. It seems that we ignored to original question on the price, I am not sure why--the only thing I can guess at is that the struts were not in stock. Still no excuse--we failed. I will say that it took another mustang shop to alert me regarding this post and thankfully we were able to finally speak to jewc75.

In the future if any of the members have a question that does not get answered immediately please email me direct.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back