Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So what do you do when email and making phone calls doesnt work? Still waiting!!!!!!!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now i did just order the struts on Feb 13th. I was never sent tracking info. I have called repeatedly trying to get the tracking number. I was told they were being drop shipped from Strange and that they didnt have any tracking info because their rep wasnt available. So finally on the 20th i was given a tracking number, (7 days later)which UPS has no record of. So yes REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow..this is their way of making sure you did not go through it again??????

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
So what is it that UPR sells that you can't buy from BMR? Aren't most of UPR's suspension components just copies of BMR products anyway?

Ooooohhhhhhh, I said it out loud!!! :thud:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow..this is their way of making sure you did not go through it again??????

I waited because i wasnt sure if it would go smoothly. I had doubts. Well after getting OVER IT, i decided to order them. My mistake.

Skwerl i wanted Strange struts. UPR is a vendor, i wanted to keep the money in house so to speak. Well we see how well that worked out. Almost everything else is BMR.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now Randy with UPR did say the struts would be here tomorrow. Im highly doubtful being that the tracking info provided is bullshit. How would he know they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow if he is looking at the same non-info i am. If they arent here tomorrow, well paypal will be involved.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Now Randy with UPR did say the struts would be here tomorrow. Im highly doubtful being that the tracking info provided is bullshit. How would he know they are scheduled for delivery tomorrow if he is looking at the same non-info i am. If they arent here tomorrow, well paypal will be involved.

Devil's advocate: could they have mistyped the tracking number when sending it to you? They could be looking at the right one.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I believe it was copy/pasted. All i received was an email with a tracking number. In all fairness Jeremy may not even know about the situation, but since he doesnt answer any emails or phone calls i dont know. Either way i should have had my parts by now. 7 days to get a tracking number is unacceptable.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I want to clarify a few things since this has become a public spectacle-

First, regarding this comment:

So what do you do when email and making phone calls doesnt work? Still waiting!!!!!!!

I have given James my personal cell phone number several times. James has not called or texted me. I am the UPR rep on this forum and even before this strut sale started unraveling, I asked him to call or text me if I can help. I'll reiterate that this is my personal cell phone number. If he (or any of my other customers) calls me at 3am, I'll wake up and answer the phone. If it is an emergency, I'll get out of bed and address the situation immediately. That's how strongly committed to customer service I am. I don't get paid extra to be "on call" for UPR. I just want to provide a high level of customer service.

Second, because this deal ran into some speed bumps early on (parts backordered, sketchy communication), my manager Jeremy offered James a discount on the struts. Mind you, these struts are manufactured by Strange Engineering, not UPR. We barely make any money on them at retail. I'm sure we're losing money selling them to James at a discount. Still, we'll do that in the name of good customer service. We fully acknowledge that without our customers, we don't have jobs. So we want to keep everyone happy.

Third, and most importantly, we just checked on the order again this morning. Strange processed the order on 2/13 and Strange shows the struts shipping out on 2/15, to be drop-shipped directly to James' address. The shipping info Randy provided yesterday was the shipping info Strange provided us. My manager emailed our sales rep JC at Strange about fifteen minutes ago. He received an "out of the office" reply, so he is calling Strange as we speak to get a functional tracking number.

James, this transaction is not representative of customer experiences with UPR Products, so I feel like this thread is misleading. The parts you wanted were backordered, which is out of our control. You and I have PMs going back to November, and although I'll admit the PM communication hasn't been consistent on my end, I told you right away that my cell phone or the shop phone is the best way to reach us since I can't post on S197 every day. I think you feel like we're blowing you off, but that's not the case.

Pushing all of this aside, I just want to get you taken care of. Jeremy and I are both working to figure out what's going on with your order at Strange. As soon as I find out, I'll post it in this thread. My end goal is to put you into the product you wanted, at a discounted price. That's the best I can do.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sharad, ive called the office and according to them you dont work in the office. So thats out. When i ordered i was told they were in stock, if i was told they were not in stock i would have sourced them from elsewhere. Ive called everyday since the order was placed and Jeremy never seems to be available and well like i said you dont work in the office. As far as your cell phone, after the first issue why in the hell would i call you and let you attempt to make this right. Jeremy told me to call him direct and that is what i have done, but no one there seems to know how to get him on the phone. Yes im pissed. If the parts havent shipped you might as well cancel the order. You said your losing money, actually your not. Look at what i paid vs what you sell them for. You will see i only got a few dollars off each strut. Hopefully my struts will be at my house when i get home and i can go on about my business.

So tell me how the tracking number works for yall, when UPS has no record of it? Randy gave me a date of when they would arrive according to UPS, is that another miscommunication?

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm driving so I can't read your whole message or type out a huge response. I just received the UPS tracking # via email so I PMed it to you. The struts will be delivered today. I'll follow up with you when I work today.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The struts just arrived. I will say Sharad has gone out of his way to keep me happy. Now send me my other shit before I start another thread. Lmao.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back