My Long Awaited Build Take TWO!!! Doing it right the second time.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Does he have a website or anything?

Damn, I can make it to USF in like an hour and half without any stops and I'm a little north of VMP.

justins shop is a little off the path......trust me, i wish he was closer,lol.it takes me around 2 hours thru the orlando traffic, takes me almost an hour to get to bruces house and im only 10 minutes from i-4 myself.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to finally seeing this thing all done.. I don't know anything about Brian @ EFI unlimited, but when the time comes to tune my car it will be done by Justin @ VMP.

hotairgypsy

forum member
Reaction score
i know the feeling when it comes to the tuner...i just got done with my build a few months back and all i am down to the the tune. I lost an engine on the dyno and had to rebuild the build so i feel your pain. good luck with all.

here was my pain a few months back. http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18583

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
So here you go... Just need to extend a couple wires, get a new PS Pump Hose, Oil Temp Sensor and Thermostat o-ring, I can start it, drive to the exhaust shop and get the H pipe fixed...

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

Boozshey

Reaction score
It's all this little shit!!! I'd put the motor in 5 times more if I didn't have to deal with these little things...

Boozshey

Reaction score
Well if it's not one thing it's another. Blower is back off the car!!! When I added coolant, water started to leak everywhere. Took the blower off and saw that it was leaking from the front of the tube that connects from the water pump to the heater core. Took that off and presto!!! NO O-RINGS!!! My oversite, FUCK!!!! O'well, looks like I am pushed back once again till I get back next week. :(

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
The part# on those (2) orange o-rings is W704593-S100. They are roughly $8 ea. and were backordered when I purchased mine.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back