My thread was locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
well it wasnt to see intrest. it was for motors that will be built. i was seeing if the parts needed any changes in them, they will be listed with a price , we just wanted to know if there were any options we left out. when i see what some people want they will be built with a price and thats it, it wasnt to determine a price like an auction and wasn't in the for sale section. i posted it in chit chat to get feed back whats wrong with that.

they will be built and sold so its not a feeler to see if there is intrest cause i know there is plenty.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i posted it in chit chat to get feed back whats wrong with that.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with that and I thought it was un-cool when I saw that yesterday. I also noticed that the link to the classified rules was posted, apparently to substantiate the closing of the thread.

Please excuse me for being blunt and possibly overly critical but here are my thoughts on the thread itself. I would have closed it for these reasons alone, not to mention your low post count and the fact that you are doing market research for someone who is not even a member. That meaning that he, the prospective builder has less credibility on this site than even you.

That being said, your "sales pitch" was cluttered with lower case letters, misspelled words and poor punctuation. You also used the letter “u,” instead of you and lol in a sales pitch. I cannot take that seriously and no one who is spending that kind of money on an engine will either. If I were a potential buyer, I would assume that the "apple doesn’t fall far from the tree" and if you cannot properly type a formal marketing pitch, then the builder, probably cannot read a micrometer. Also, you stated that the engines would be built "here." Since you don't have your location below your avatar and didn't list it in the body of the thread, I have no way of knowing where "here" is.

Forum Tip: If you are going to type something long and relevant, type it in MS Word first. Then copy and paste it into the message box. That way you have had an editor check for proper sentence structure, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Also, make sure you include all of the information necessary. Professionalism is key.

:beerdrink:

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yup, Stkjock handled the situation fine. For you, that sucks as Mr. Roper stated.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The thread was locked because it was a "Feeler" (was in the title) and it was a non-vendor looking at doing business here. Both are contrary to forum rules.

In the future PM the mod/admin that locked the thread- this is not the way to handle it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back