New from Houston Tx

CASPER

Reaction score
Hi! everyone my name is Elvis new to this forum, been here couple of times n decide to join. I have an 08 gt cs love to race my car i go to the track every friday with n without teh car, havent been in the car in while cause i blew i valve head, but tomorrow i should put it back together i was just waiting on the gaskets. I run a 12.1 without the long tubes and pulleys anyways here some pic of the car...

100_1128.jpg

100_1131.jpg

casper.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. You need to put your location in your profile so it shows up under your user name on your posts

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Another white Gt/CS! Ahhh they have been multiplying daily here!

Nice car though, welcome.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!! Love that CS!!!

Timbostang

Boost junkie!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!! I'm up in Conroe. I'm gonna have to call BS on your 60' judging by the pic you posted. That is definitely not what a 2.0 60 looks like!!

CASPER

Reaction score
lol, in that pic i was running with shorty headers, 3.73, cai, and tune i run a 12.9 and my 60ft was 1.8. What the car does whenever i launch it all motor it jumps hard but then it just fall down hard, thats why i just run it with spray it spins, not that much but its pullin n pullin lol. heres a vid all motor where i got that pic..

rowdyram

Mild Custom
Reaction score
Missouri City, TX, here...welcome! This was my first official post on the board...guess I need to go introduce myself too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back