New guy, Connecticut.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Skips, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Skips

Skips Junior Member

Hey folks, new guy from CT. here. 06 GT, no mods yet but I have E-force 15800 with Cold air intake on order, and upper and lower control arms going in as soon as parts arrive. Hope to have completed by end of month but it depends on delivery of the Edelbrock supercharger. Bought the car from a widow who let it sit in the garage for three years for sentimental reasons and cuz she couldn't drive stick. It was her late husband's baby, low milage, (58 thousand) and always garaged. Love this generation mustang! Still have 02 edge with V6 that I will be saying goodbye to soon. IMG_20210310_171948031_HDR~2.jpg

2. Dino Dino Bambino

Dino Dino Bambino I have a red car

Congrats. That's a beautiful car and you've certainly made a great choice of upgrades to start modding it.

3. MrBhp

MrBhp Member

Love that color.

4. FlyerTom

FlyerTom Junior Member

[​IMG]

MrBhp likes this.
  5. Iceman62

Iceman62 Bullitt 6005

Nice score & sweet 'stang - congrats & welcome!

6. 06 T-RED S/C GT

06 T-RED S/C GT forum member

Congrats on your new to you "06" GT in Redfire, she's a real beauty. Meanwhile, welcome aboard :waytogo:

7. Carc07

Carc07 Junior Member

Congrats on that purchase man. Looks like a great platform to mod... clean and stock. Welcome!!

8. EBABlacknChrome

EBABlacknChrome forum member

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. crjackson2134

crjackson2134 Member

Welcome. You have a really beautiful girl there. The Edelbrock is very good bang for the buck.

You may want to budget for some new tires in the near future, and if you are going to drive it hard, consider a clutch upgrade as well.

Skips likes this.
  10. 86GT351

86GT351 forum member

wELCOME!

11. Dan07

Dan07 Junior Member

Nice Car and Welcome, I am in CT as well, so may see you around.

12. Skips

Skips Junior Member

That would be be cool. I joined the CT Mustangs FB group and will attend some cruises or shows with them when the E force install is done.

13. MasterofDisaster

MasterofDisaster Member

Welcome aboard! Sweet ride.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.