lizz.blackstang05

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Elizabeth, and I own a 2005 mustang gt 5 speed. A friend of mine told me this is a good forum. I was wondering if anyone has any kind of aftermarket parts for mine, I'm looking for a Roush extreme performance cat back exhaust but open to anything that is loud, or anything at all(CAI, TB, tuner, headers, mid pipe) just comment please of anything y'all might have for sale.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Elizabeth. This is a great place to find info on your S197 Mustang, and we have a great classified section as well. You can even post in the WTB section, and if folks have parts that you are interested in, you will get a quick response.

Just look around and get acquinted with the site, and make sure to use the "search" feature, and you'll be sure to find what you are looking for.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Read the posting rules and have fun!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I realize you guys are joking, but quit bugging every female that joins the site. I apologize for the posts and the thread is cleaned up.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, my name is Elizabeth, and I own a 2005 mustang gt 5 speed. A friend of mine told me this is a good forum. I was wondering if anyone has any kind of aftermarket parts for mine, I'm looking for a Roush extreme performance cat back exhaust but open to anything that is loud, or anything at all(CAI, TB, tuner, headers, mid pipe) just comment please of anything y'all might have for sale.

Gl finding the pipes, ill probly be the first guy to call dibs on those lol

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Welcome!! I have an x-cal2 tuner, and some Roush leather seats in the classifieds, If you're interested in any of that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back