New PB

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
guys, let's try and stay on topic and keep the insults and shit slinging out please

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Nice times! An auto is definitely without a doubt easier than a manual. That being said, it still requires talent and feel for your car to run that fast, that consistent. Great job!

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Nice times! An auto is definitely without a doubt easier than a manual. That being said, it still requires talent and feel for your car to run that fast, that consistent. Great job!

Easier to put down consistent passes yes. The manual is more efficient and is going to run a better number, IF you can drive it.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly..."if" which implies the necessity of skill. Both require skill just the manual requires more

And the auto requires more tuning abilities. More test and error setting up shift points, shift times, shift pressure etc.

from the famous tapatalk.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
:clap: Assumptions?
I do all the work on my car thanks and just like you I have it tuned by someone else.
So don't assume.

Saying it's hard or takes super talent to drive a 10.93 auto car is a joke, LOL

Try handling 600+ on a road course, that's my deal, but don't act like your John Force when your just stabing the throttle.

Play it up some more, maybe you'll get more sheep.
For someone trying to sell parts, you sure come off as petty. Some of your potential customers would sure like to run 10s in their bolt-on 5.0s.

I know you don't get along with these Texas guys but why don't you make a case that they can run even better with your products instead of dissing their accomplishments?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
ohhh steeda when will you make a 125+mm intake for the gt500/blower 5.0's...

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
I think what he is talking about is the work to make it run like this. Face it, there isn't but 1 bolt on automatic running tens, and no one else seems to be very close. Sometimes this is trial and error, you end up with parts that don't work and have to be removed like, well, yours.

How does he have sheep? He doesn't sell anything.

Can't stand it can you?
Wrong on a few levels.

Light years ago, (2010) we tested our kits with Sean Kelley and he was running consistant 10.50's with stock auto, motor and suspension. Only mods, JLT CAI, Headers, Anti roll bar and a 150 shot. Tuned by Brent Hughes without an issue being consistant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCO8t10ipTY&list=UUMAgf6GIZ2eqmwQnbFZLlPg&index=16&feature=plcp
That was a looooog time ago in the 5.0 world

BMR won their NMRA class in a auto car using a JLT, I could go on and on so please stop making me repeat myself over and over.

The herd is here and no, I love it!
In the time it took you to write these replies you could've been correcting simple errors on your GT500/Blower CAIs, like adding stops.

LOL, nice comment, you can say the same shit over and over, but until you really know about us and our product it's still shit you were feed by the TX couple.
I love that the FASTEST GT500's in the country run JLT's and I love the fact that it bothers you!
guys, let's try and stay on topic and keep the insults and shit slinging out please
Really, It's my understanding this is ok. Or is it only ok in JLT threads? I've asked several times without response.

Exactly..."if" which implies the necessity of skill. Both require skill just the manual requires more

Exactly!
And the auto requires more tuning abilities. More test and error setting up shift points, shift times, shift pressure etc.

Your correct, that's why I think his comment is ignorant. "building" and "driving" bawahahahahaa
For someone trying to sell parts, you sure come off as petty. Some of your potential customers would sure like to run 10s in their bolt-on 5.0s.

I know you don't get along with these Texas guys but why don't you make a case that they can run even better with your products instead of dissing their accomplishments?

Just giving what I get and MOST 10 second 5.0s run JLT's, that's what were so proud of. One friend of theirs ran 10's with a JLT, took it off trying to prove a point and hasn't come close cense. Hmmm...

The same crew attacks everything I post, so I guess it's fair game here.

It's laughable that these guys want to make claims it's hard to tune OR drive an auto car under 500 whp 1320 feet.

This forum seems to have a double standard.
You can attack, bash and follow a vendor without issue, but when the vendor fights back... Ohhhhh how could you? LOL

My customer know our products work, that's why you see so many at the track and win.

Seer hates the fact I stick up for my product, but he refuses to remove his JLT, Why? Because it works! :clap: He hates me because he fell into the BS of the TX couple, but the fact is the products work.

10.93 with an auto, try 10.60's with a stick.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the New PB sir. 10's is something to be proud of. You are right about the wolfe roll bar's fit and finish is perfect.

Auto's and sticks have their up's and down's from abuse potential, tuning stand point, driving stand point etc etc.

Pick your weapon of choice and hammer down lol.

Stick is a hell of alot more fun though ;)

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I love that the FASTEST GT500's in the country run JLT's and I love the fact that it bothers you!

1. Who else makes an intake that size? Hmm, just you, so that limits the market. It's that or spend an outrageous amount on just the CJ MAF tube.. which btw run faster than your JLT equipped cars.

2. Why do you love the fact that it bothers someone who has done nothing but ask you to clean up your intake and make a few adjustments. Sounds to me like you have some issues. It's not my fault you're ignorant and don't care what your customer base asks for. I've tried to reason with you, but you have an ego where you feel the customer is stupid and you shouldn't listen to them. I'm not here to damage your business, you're doing a good enough job of that on your own.

3. I'd like to know how much those GT500's paid for those intakes, from what I know of you, you're not affraid to give product away for some free press.

Edit: sorry from pulling from the topic.

Last edited:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the New PB sir. 10's is something to be proud of. You are right about the wolfe roll bar's fit and finish is perfect.

Auto's and sticks have their up's and down's from abuse potential, tuning stand point, driving stand point etc etc.

Pick your weapon of choice and hammer down lol.

Stick is a hell of alot more fun though ;)

Thanks!

I agree that a manual trans car is fun. I ran nothing but for years including a 2011 5.0 up until I switched over with the 2012. First auto car I have been somewhat serious with. I just wish the ratios of the 6R80 were better. That 4.17 first gear just isn't kind when wanting to add a lot of gear to the car. :(

Thanks guys! ...more to come... :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really, It's my understanding this is ok. Or is it only ok in JLT threads? I've asked several times without response.

Hit back all you want. I make the same comment many times where I feel it's warranted. This forum was built on the back of the basis of little moderation as to content, but for the tech sections, all the posts in here have stayed.

Frankly it's my personal view, you came in here and brought the drama, so now you have it.

Finally as to the "no response", as I mentioned in my PM reply to you, it's not my call.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
The most impressive thing to me is this is with 3.31's thus proving gears aren't necessary the answer.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Not all the fastest mustangs run jlt's I don't. Guess I'm not fast enough for a jlt.

Last edited:

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
1. Who else makes an intake that size? Hmm, just you, so that limits the market. It's that or spend an outrageous amount on just the CJ MAF tube.. which btw run faster than your JLT equipped cars.

Really? Get a Whipple kit or is that too much too? Dude, our business model for for guys like yourself. Those who want the most power for the best price. You agreed with that model and purchased the best kit for the money.
When a CJ kit can cost you near $1000 when said and done I think we hit a winner @ only $349. It doesn't need to be more, it could, but we don't gouge like that.

2. Why do you love the fact that it bothers someone who has done nothing but ask you to clean up your intake and make a few adjustments. Sounds to me like you have some issues. It's not my fault you're ignorant and don't care what your customer base asks for. I've tried to reason with you, but you have an ego where you feel the customer is stupid and you shouldn't listen to them. I'm not here to damage your business, you're doing a good enough job of that on your own.

Because your running after me in every thread you can spewing crap you were feed by the TX couple instead of thinking about what the facts are. We have proved over and over the tune is the biggest issue in this fight and filter position plays a huge role in the signal the boys show. So for nearly $100 less than the rest you need to position the filter in where it belongs, it's a win for the customer. Believe what you want, but your short changing yourself and fighting a battle with no winner.
Ego has nothing to do with it and you thinking I don't listen to my customers is another joke. What's more funny is you thinking it's a huge amount of customers when in the forum world 4 people posting over and over sound like a herd. We have fixed more tunes than you even know.
3. I'd like to know how much those GT500's paid for those intakes, from
what I know of you, you're not affraid to give product away for some free press.

First off, you really know nothing about me, that's evident by your posts attacking me.
I love how this gets skewed just like the MAF signal BS. As a manufacture we sponsor very few shop cars, but doing that is just smart business and it works. These shops have a choice you know. The fact that nearly all big and little name shops use our products on their shop cars and win races it awesome!! It's good for us and great for them.
Now, that's a tiny portion of the cars you see at the track, but all 3 5.0 shootouts were filled with JLT's as well as many SEMA cars and NMRA racers, all of which paid full price to run the product.
Edit: sorry from pulling from the topic.
Seer, I think without the influance of the couple, you and I would be on the same page.
You will not find another company who tests more than we do and shows the results in video to the world each and every time. We don't have questionable base line runs like others and inflate gains like others.

I just find the fact that you start threads about intakes not working and post the same stuff about "fixing" our kit in every thread possible is being ignorant. You don't have to believe us when we say the problems you hear are tune related, but the proofs in the amount of cars using it.

Hit back all you want. I make the same comment many times where I feel it's warranted. This forum was built on the back of the basis of little moderation as to content, but for the tech sections, all the posts in here have stayed.

Frankly it's my personal view, you came in here and brought the drama, so now you have it.

Finally as to the "no response", as I mentioned in my PM reply to you, it's not my call.

Sorry it has to go here, you seem cool too, but it's the site, not you.

I do find it funny you think what I did is different than every single JLT thread I've every posted. WTB and KD have ruined more of my threads than anyone ever. I'm a supporting vendor and people are allowed to come in my product threads and post what ever the F they want without issue and it's ok.

When I fight back you say I should report the posts, but when I report nothing happens, so here we are. I don't believe in one way streets, sorry, nothing personal.

A 150 shot, really? And you think that is comparable to an NA car?

You're out there man, WAY out there in fantasyland.
Wait, you were bosting about consistancy and auto tunes, the juice has nothing to do with that. I'm showing how your not the only tuner who can make a car consistant and easy to drive, please.
What about BMR's auto winning last year and placing 2nd this year? To another JLT equipt car??
You guys really need to get over yourself. The time you wasted bashing me here and on MF you could be even faster.
Lifes too short to be an internet bully, get on with your life and I'll do the same.

Not all the fastest mustangs run jlt's I don't. Guess I'm not fast enough for a jlt.

LOL, good post, but your Paxton car doesn't run any intake when your on the dyno or the track, but when your on the street you should run our Vortech/Paxton kit to keep the power up and dirt down. ;)

Oh, and good times with your car. My friend Brent Hughes from DTP, (he also tunes Kelley car) just ran 10.25 @ 133 in his Vortech car (auto) last week with about 650 RWHP. He ran a few 25's, 30's and some 35's, pretty consistant auto car, their great for drag racing. :thumb:

For the on lookers who don't understand, I have been bash and attacked for nearly 2 years here by the same few members and I'm over it.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Seer, I think without the influance of the couple, you and I would be on the same page.
You will not find another company who tests more than we do and shows the results in video to the world each and every time. We don't have questionable base line runs like others and inflate gains like others.

I just find the fact that you start threads about intakes not working and post the same stuff about "fixing" our kit in every thread possible is being ignorant. You don't have to believe us when we say the problems you hear are tune related, but the proofs in the amount of cars using it.

It's not just me who points it out to you, that you ignore and lambast for sharing their opinion. Not good for business. It's not ignorant, it's the truth, that you choose to ignore.

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
It's not just me who points it out to you, that you ignore and lambast for sharing their opinion. Not good for business. It's not ignorant, it's the truth, that you choose to ignore.
Looks like were at a stalemate in our thinking, so time to move on.

I could just copy and paste too, but that's getting old

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back