New stock long block, bolt-on, street legal record :)

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! I have a plan to improve upon these times. The clock is ticking on having decent air. Generally from late April to late November is what I would consider off-season here. Some of it is ready and some of it needs to be ordered then I have to find the time to get it all on the car and back out.

If only I could do nothing but car stuff most of my time.....

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
I gotta admit, of all the mustangs I have seen run fast, your car is one of the most impressive I've seen. Mostly because, of your no nonsense approach.

faztcobra

Reaction score
Way to go! We had DA 200 above sea level last night in Houston and my buddies fox was flying. We were at Houston Motorsports Park which is only 1/8 mile though. Wish you would have had the same DA to see what your car would have ran then.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
Yeah, it would be nice to see it at sea level...anyone got the correction for for what that would be?

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
How does the 5C drive on the street?

It's not terribly noticeable except from a stop. Once the car is moving and the converter locks, it's like stock. I also live in a pretty flat area so terrain may impact driveability more.

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. Whats the as delivered weight for that car? Thats some substantial weight reduction. My 2013 weighed 3600 even without driver. Where did you guys drop all that weight from?

It's a base GT, so factory weight would be 35xx

Thinking off the top of my head:

wheels/tires would be the biggest weight loss
aluminum driveshaft
swaybar delete/aftermarket crossmember
front brakes so the 15" wheels can fit
rear seat delete due to the roll bar
Corbeau front seat
empty the trunk

So pretty much the normal deal that anyone would do, although many don't carry the weight of a roll bar.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
It's a base GT, so factory weight would be 35xx

Thinking off the top of my head:

wheels/tires would be the biggest weight loss
aluminum driveshaft
swaybar delete/aftermarket crossmember
front brakes so the 15" wheels can fit
rear seat delete due to the roll bar
Corbeau front seat
empty the trunk

So pretty much the normal deal that anyone would do, although many don't carry the weight of a roll bar.

You guys definitely got the right program going on! You guys running heads up class, or brackets?

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
You guys definitely got the right program going on! You guys running heads up class, or brackets?

Just playing around on T&T nights for the most part.

does aed even exist anymore? i remember lusting over their blowers for my tbird quite a few years ago.

Different AED. This one is in, California that likes to say we don't know what we are doing. Well we keep outrunning him with a car that gets worked on outside in a driveway and has never been on a dyno,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
Different AED. This one is in California that likes to say we don't know what we are doing. Well we keep outrunning him with a car that gets worked on outside in a driveway and has never been on a dyno

What better way to make a run car fast than working on it, and taking it to track for T & T? Quite frankly I have never been impressed by dyno numbers,
Et's with MPH, impress me, and that bad boy , has already proven itself. Seeing how that car runs in its present form, is what has me impressed, and I use as a platform to mimic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back