New stock long block, bolt-on, street legal record :)

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Before I begin, I want to thank JJ@WMS for setting the bar which was upheld for over 1 year. It took a lot of work and trial to best it which is a true testament for his achievement. Second I want to thank kdanner for the time spent tuning the car and working to get it dialed in. Finally, my friends and family for their support. This wouldn't have been possible without them.

Onto today....we decided to give a day trip to the track a shot since we weren't having much luck with track conditions running in the evenings at our home track. We knew going into it that DA wasn't going to be great but I had a suspicion that the track conditions would be much better and they were. I made 6 passes, all in the 10 second range. Top MPH of the day was 126.05 and best ET was 10.87. No changes have been made to the car since NMRA Houston back in November. DA for the best ET pass was around 1,300' above SL. Not what I had wanted but it was good enough. 60' times for the day ranged from 1.54 to 1.57. I couldn't be happier with the car's consistency. That said I believe there is more in the car without changing or doing anything power related.

...the good stuff....

Timeslips:
IMG074.jpg

Video of best pass:

Couple of pics:
555459_329645210473753_80900802_n_zps2bd46950.jpg

485944_329644993807108_1947186604_n_zps9395f35f.jpg

On a side note, I had the opportunity to drive a couple of 2013's and enjoyed every minute of it. We were able to get both into the 11's today which was a large step in the right direction. I don't want to spoil the fun for the owners so will leave it to them to post up if desired. :thumb:

Last edited:

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Congrats Again, I missed the record pass but was nice to chat with you guys again. Have to admit, these cars are awesome in NA form.

scoates

Reaction score
Way to go! We had DA 200 above sea level last night in Houston and my buddies fox was flying. We were at Houston Motorsports Park which is only 1/8 mile though. Wish you would have had the same DA to see what your car would have ran then.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back