New Vendor, Tasca Ford!!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Nice! Well now you know who to contact for your Mustang parts :)

I'm an even worse influence on Mustang owners than I am on Focus owners :whistling:

-Steve

Lol, I bet, since Mustangs are way more modded (on average) than Focii ;)

One of these days I'll take the trip down to RI and visit you guys, I'd love to see the facilities.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Lol, I bet, since Mustangs are way more modded (on average) than Focii ;)

One of these days I'll take the trip down to RI and visit you guys, I'd love to see the facilities.

Way more modded and a lot more mods that I have access to through Ford Racing.

I love the Focus guys but the small car guys tend to be more concerned about warranty where a Mustang guy will be ordering parts to void his warranty a soon as he drives off the lot with his new car.

BTW-I'm still in Minnesota, working remotely although I will be working in Rhode Island next week.

-Steve

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Way more modded and a lot more mods that I have access to through Ford Racing.

I love the Focus guys but the small car guys tend to be more concerned about warranty where a Mustang guy will be ordering parts to void his warranty a soon as he drives off the lot with his new car.

BTW-I'm still in Minnesota, working remotely although I will be working in Rhode Island next week.

-Steve

Let me know when you'll be there and I'll shoot down to meet you.

By the way, I still love the FRPP suspension on the Focus, here's what it looks like these days, with the SES headlights/tails/grille/mirrors, and a few other things done to it:

2011_10-9_handlespillars1.jpg

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be there all week next week, I fly in Sunday evening and fly out Friday afternoon.

Shoot me a message when you're thinking about coming down.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Steve is one of the fastest people I've dealt with as far as responding to PMs. Looking forward to the day Tasca Ford can step up and be just as responsive.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Steve is one of the fastest people I've dealt with as far as responding to PMs. Looking forward to the day Tasca Ford can step up and be just as responsive.

I'm flying out to Rhode Island next week to work in the office with the guys and we will be discussing communications and how to improve our processes.

The guys out there are very good at the things that they're already doing but with this I'm bringing a whole different way of doing things that I already know how to do so it's just a matter of implementing a few new things and everything will smooth out.

-Thanks, Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back