New Vendor, Tasca Ford!!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Steve here I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know we're here.

I've been doing Ford parts for nearly twenty years and Ford Racing for the last seven at a very high volume store and I've been involved with the guys on the Mustang forums for quite some time as well.

I will be here to try to make sure you guys get the absolute best prices and the highest level of service possible.

Please feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at [email protected] or call our dedicated forum line at 1-800-598-1484.

I should also mention that all orders placed by 7:00 pm Eastern ship same day and the guys in the call center are there until 8:30 Eastern time which should make your lives much easier when calling in orders.

I'm not in the call queue yet but I will be shortly, please do not hesitate to contact the other guys at the 800 line, they're there for you and WANT to help.

Thanks, Steve :)

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Welcome, Steve. Right on time. I'm getting ready to swap my short block and need a list of items. I was planning on ordering from Tousley but since you're now a forum sponsor I'll give you a shot. Incoming PM with a list of parts numbers for price quote, please.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome, Steve. Right on time. I'm getting ready to swap my short block and need a list of items. I was planning on ordering from Tousley but since you're now a forum sponsor I'll give you a shot. Incoming PM with a list of parts numbers for price quote, please.

Thanks for the list, I'll have something put together for you shortly.

The I.T. guys are trying to sort my issue right now.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Welcome aboard guys!

Steve, can you PM me a price on a Whipple 2.3 9psi kit for my '13 5.0 ?

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard guys!

Steve, can you PM me a price on a Whipple 2.3 9psi kit for my '13 5.0 ?

Geez, can't believe I missed that question. PM headed your way.

Just an FYI guys, Please PM me or post questions in our vendor section that way we don't run the risk of me missing your post and you thinking I was ignoring you. :)

Thanks, Steve

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Welcome Steve! Good to see you on these forums.

I have ordered thousands of dollars in parts from Steve over the years and ALWAYS provides top notch service and lowest prices!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again guys, I'm very glad to be here to help.

Whatever you need please let me know.

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, small world ... I bought the FRPP suspension kit from you when you worked there, for my '10 Focus

Nice! Well now you know who to contact for your Mustang parts :)

I'm an even worse influence on Mustang owners than I am on Focus owners :whistling:

-Steve

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back