Newbie from Dubai

Black Betty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new on here and a pround owner of a 2009 45th anniversary edition (premium, black, stock) with a lovely parchment interior.
We're off to the official middle east launch of the 2010 on the 9th, 55 vehicles in total so it will be great, i'll post pics after the event.

Heres a couple of pics of my car,

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

Gallagher

forum member
Reaction score
no offense lol that interioir looks like throwup... but grats on the new ride! :D

Black Betty

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, this is a busy site!!! just been having a nose through and thers so much info, great job to all concerned!

welcome

and is that interior stock? i have never seen the color!

It's called "parchment" in the catalougue, it ain't that orange in real life (lol) and it seems to be one of very few S197's with it out here and yes, it's straight out of the cardboard box from the stealership with full warranty.
The car was also badged as a California Special but it clearly is not.
There's LOADS of modds I'd like to do but I'll hang off for the time being.
Cheers for now guys

BB

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
my medium parchment interior does not look like that- it is much lighter in color and not nearly as yellow. I have seen 1 other stang with that same interior. The exterior on that car was redfire, and the interior looked great. Maybe they call it Parchment rather than Medium Parchment? I would look through one of the ford books bc it seems that maybe you've got the wrong window sticker lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back